tredici.

BLACK LACE
−−−−− TREDICI ; ANGER

ADELINA WAKES UP TO A LOUD BANGING ON THE DOOR. She opens her groggy eyes, tense at the thought of waking up in the penthouse but immediately relaxing as she looks up to see Aliya's familiar white walls.

Adelina wouldn't say she looked pretty when she woke up because what's the point in lying, though she did look presentable enough to open a door for someone banging on it, hard. Her eyes start to close again, but jerk open as the banging repeats.

"God fucking damn it, can't they just let me sleep peacefully? She mutters under her breath as she moves her legs to slide off the couch. At the same time Aliya walks out of one of the bedrooms, obviously hearing the commotion and walks over to the door, tossing a pair of clothes at Adelina on the way. Her expression read 'chill, I've got it' and Adelina nodded slightly and picked up the bundle of cloth on her lap. It consisted of a ruched bust lantern sleeve satin black crop top and blue ripped mom jeans. This was exactly her type of style and she was glad to see Aliya wearing something similar, a blue cropped tank top and ripped black mom jeans.

Aliya opened the door only to see Domenico standing outside, his hand held up in mid air in mid knock. Adelina had already gotten up off the couch; because when she looked out to see who was at the door she saw the mad expression on her husband's consigliere's face, and her feet quickly took her to the bathroom in Aliya's room to freshen up before he could notice her.

She guessed that Aliya probably handed her the new clothes because they were supposed to go to brunch together since they screwed up last nights dinner with leaving before any of the food came, and she planned on blowing Domenico off anyway so she took a quick shower and got ready, putting on some lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara. It had been about 20 minutes and Domenico was on the verge of shooting someone.

"Adelina?" Aliya's voice called out as she stepped into the room. "Domenico is pissed."

"I know."

"He said where the fuck is Adelina? And I shrugged." Aliya explained, amusement written all across her face. "And then he got madder."

"Son of a bitch," Adeline moved to head out the door, Aliya in step right beside her. They found Domenico leaning against the kitchen counter top, his posture rigid. As soon as he saw Adelina, he moved to her, his eyes holding rage.

"Woah, woah, woah, there's no way in hell you're taking my brunch date with you right now. Fuck your anger." Aliya stepped between the two, glaring at the 6 '0 feet of muscle. Her words also confirmed Adelina's "theory".

"Yes she is." His answer was short and clipped.

"No I'm not." Adelina gently pushed Aliya to the side as her scowl met Domenico's.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, you're coming either way."

"No, if your boss man is pissed, he can come get me himself." Adelina walks past Domenico, brushing his shoulder ever so slightly, but enough to make his anger flare up again at the relief he didn't show in his eyes when Adelina emerged. Lorenzo had driven him mad, but he couldn't be complaining since Lorenzo also had said don't let Adelina out of your sight if she isn't in mine, months before they got married. And they had done exactly that,

"Oh he's furious and don't think for a second that I'll let you go just because you're choosing to argue right now." And with that he grabbed her wrist with his arm, pulling her to the door.

"Wait, goddamn. At least let her wear her shoes." Aliya handed Adelina her heels making sure Adelina was sturdy enough to put them on without falling over. They both knew that any chance of Adelina staying was out of question now, and if she was going to Lorenzo, at least she looked good.