The Everything Fort

MOUNT JUSTICE

August 12, 20:35 EDT

"Recognized. Kid Flash B-0-3."

"Alright, Clairebear, I got two packs of sour patches, three pepperoni pizzas, two bags of popcorn, and four bottles of soda," Wally announced as he walked into the cave, wearing his civvies and carrying two big bags of food.

"In here, Wally!" Claire shouted from the lounge.

The speedster walked into the room with a giant grin on his face.

At least until he saw five other people in the room besides Claire, all of which in their civvies. Wally gained a confused look on his face before facing Claire, who stood straight ahead of him.

"I thought it would be just the two of us." He said to her confusedly.

"Aww, did you want Claire all to yourself?" Artemis smirked at the red-faced Wally.

"N-no!" He stuttered out quickly. "I just only brought enough food for the two of us." He explained.

"Well, none of them had any plans, so I decided to invite them to our little hangout," Claire said to the boy before grabbing one of the bags of food from his hands, placing it on the kitchen table.

"By the way, are you ever going to tell us why you had us grab every blanket and pillow in the cave?" Robin asked from his seat on the couch.

Claire just turned around and grinned at him before saying, "The everything fort!"

Robin just stared at her, confused.

"The everything fort." She repeated with a contented nod of her head.

"Okay, I'm gonna need you to explain." He said carefully.

"Ugh." She groaned out. "The everything fort is like a giant version of a blanket fort."

"Oh, well, you could have just said that," Robin responded with a chuckle.

"I assumed someone as smart as you could connect the dots." Claire snapped back with a grin.

"Ooooh," Wally said, placing the other bag of food down on the table.

"Now, M'gann, if you would please," Claire said, gesturing to the tangled mess of the countless blankets and pillows on the floor in front of her.

The martian nodded before the blankets and pillows began hovering into the air, rearranging themselves and floating down in a fixed position.

"Artemis, can you pin the blankets to the wall. So that they don't come falling on us?" Claire asked the female archer, who quickly got to work, grabbing her arrows and pinning the blankets to the wall.

"And now for the finishing touch," Claire said, grabbing some gold Christmas lights from inside her bag. Flying up and draping them around the fort before ultimately plugging them into a wall.

"Wait, I forgot something," Claire said before flying to the thermostat and turning it to the lowest it could go.

"That was quick," Wally remarked as she flew back to the lounge.

"Had to turn up the AC. I wouldn't want anyone passing out from heat exhaustion. Now come on." Claire said, grabbing Wally's arm with one hand and grabbing the bags of food with her other. Before dragging the speedster inside the fort.

The rest of their friends following.

Claire quickly turned off the lights when they entered.

"So, what now?" Superboy asked in confusion. The team was sitting in a circle.