𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖉

Today was the big day, you were gonna start streaming . You were kinda nervous, but eh. More than anything, you were excited. You always liked the idea of streaming and creating content on platforms.
Hell, you even had a small Twitter. Which is what you used to tweet out;

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳First stream in 5 minutes! Cant wait to see you Cinnabuns there ♥︎♥︎♥︎

"Perfect." You said aloud to yourself. TruLy, perfect. You had gotten everything set up, and it was finally tImE.

"Hey Chat! I know that- probably no one's really watching because I'm a little n o o b. But- hey! Today we're playing Minecraft cause' I'm c o o l." You exclaim to your chat, which at the moment only consisted of five people. >

~A bit of Minecraft later~

"Alright- Getting myself some netherite armor and then I nee- AAAAAA NOOOOOOO!" You screamed, being blown up by a creeper.

You put your hands over your eyes and huffed a bit, than with a sigh you closed Minecraft and went to just chill with your chat.

"Holy crap! 2k viewers? POGCHAMP!" You exclaimed, looking at your stream quite happily. Your chat was spamming things like "POG!" And "POGCHAMP!"

You got up for a moment to get some water, then coming back you looked at a Donation that had popped up on your screen. You smiled and were about to answer what it said, then seeing who it was from you squealed a bit, taking in the whole thought.

Clearing your throat you read the Donation;

"GeorgeNotFound thank you for the four pounds! And yes, I do have A Twitter!" You replied with a bright smile.

~A bit later~

You had ended your stream about 15 minutes after that, and currently you were scrolling through Reddit. Then, getting a Notification from Twitter you looked to see what it was, and to your surprise, GeorgeNotFound and Dream had followed you.
Squirming around on your bed for a moment, you finally calmed yourself . What a good day! You couldn't have expected this- I mean- not in a million years. So, before you went to bed, you decided you would Tweet this out;

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳Epic Gamer Moment

Wilbur Soot
@wilbursoot
@honeychile Pogchamp

A/n:
Aha h i