𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊

You and Tommy continued to mess around with chat, till you noticed Niki's user spamming, "WILBURS COMIN BOYS". You laughed at this, as you thought it was a joke.

"Hey chat- do you think Wilbur would shoot me with pogchamp energy?" Tommy asked while fiddling around with his nerf gun. "I think Wilbur would shoot you anyways," You replied with an overly dramatic tone. 

"I- wow okay Y/N." He murmured in reply , getting ready to shoot you.

Then there was a jingly noise, and then the door slowly creaked open. 

"WILBURRRR" Tommy yelled, shooting him with his nerf gun. "I- What are you two doing here?" He asked in a worried tone.

"I wanted to do a haha funny moment WiLbUr - ya bitCh!" Tommy yelled, shooting him again.

"Wait- Are you streaming?!" Wilbur asked, his tone slightly changing to be worried and angered. "Well yeah duh-" Tommy replied, holding up his nerf gun. 

You stayed silent and watched the two bicker, till Wilbur finally ended the stream, and was about to walk out. He looked at you for a moment, grabbed your arm, and dragged you outside the office building. You stared at the ground in slight embarrassment. You could just feel his glare. 

"Did you okay this?" He asked, finally clearing up the silence. "No, he said one of your editor friends said it'd be fine?" You replied, slightly looking up, only to make eye contact and end up looking back down. "Oh.. I see." He nodded.

You and Wilbur walked in silence for a bit. You walked past many buildings. 

"Hey Wilbur I-" 

"Yeah?"

"..Never mind. It was- nothing important." You sighed, staring down the road. 

"Are you sure?" He asked in a slightly concerned tone. 

"Yeah.." You nodded.

It had been a bit and everyone had made it back to the nice little place you were all staying at for the time being. Wilbur and Fundy were arguing like children over dinner options, you and Tubbo were playing Uno, and Niki was upstairs - doing- something.

"UNO!" Tubbo yelled. "Aw man-I really thought I had that one-" You laughed a bit.

"Nah- you're just bad at card games Y/N" Tommy replied from the couch, sticking his tongue out at you. 

"WoW oKaY tOmMy-" You the now packaged up deck of cards and stuck your tongue out back.

Thinking about it, It may have been a good thing the game was over. You needed to talk with Niki anyways.

"I'll be right back-" You said as you walked down the hall and into you and Niki's shared room.

Niki looked at you and sat up, setting her phone down. 

"What's Up Y/N?" She asked with a smile. You sighed and plopped down next to her, kicking your legs around like a child would for a moment.

"I tried to tell him today but I couldn't-" You huffed out with another dragged out sigh. "Why not?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. "It just didn't.. didn't feel right. The atmosphere was too tight-" You replied .

"mm.. I see.. Hey- I tRied to warn you. You just diDn't listen." She said with a soft laughter.

"I think I just need to breathe.." 

520 words