𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰

You were currently pretty tired, you had stayed up pretty much all of the night playing Minecraft with Wilbur and Tommy. You felt extra connected with Tubbo, Niki, Tommy, and Wilbur for some reason. Personally you liked Wilbur and Niki more then the others. You couldn't figure out why Wilbur- but you knew you and Niki were best friends. Still, in two days the big day was coming. You should probably have been asleep by then anyways- so... yeah. You were gonna hit the hay.

"Goodnight guys, love you no homo"You said with a slight laughter. "Oh- Goodnight Y/N! Love you too no homo" Niki replied.
Everyone else said their goodnights, and you finally went to bed.

The sun shined on your face brightly through your cracked curtains. You rubbed your eyes a bit and sat up. Yawning, you were about to lay back down, but remembered what day it was. It had been 2 weeks and 4 days since the trip was planned, and you had yet to pack. You stood up, stretched, then went to go get your bags ready.

But- being the procrastinator you were ,you ended up scrolling Twitter instead. You saw a lot of cool cosplays for your character- and even some where it would be a cosplay of you, and then someone else would cosplay as Niki or Tubbo. You thought it was really cool, and ended up liking every post you scrolled by.

Before you knew it , it was already about 6:00 P.M. You sighed and got up, even though you didnt feel like packing- you knew you needed to. So- You decided you would stream packing everything up, because why not? You would just do a QnA so you could at least still be having fun while packing.

You set up your camera , and started streaming.

"Hey chat! Today we're gonna be doing a QnA! I'm packing because me and my family are going on a trip, FYI." Obviously that wasn't true, but you weren't supposed to tell anyone about the trip until TOMMYiNnIt the woman hater posted his video or Tweeted about it.

"Alright let me seee... oh! Who's my favorite singer? Hmmm.. Probably (y/favorite singer)!" You said confidently, packing up some charging cables.

"Woah- Thanks for the seven pounds Tubbo! And, yes, I love Bees." You continued reading out donations for a while, then one finally peeped your interest. Not in the b e s t way- but- eh-.

"PuffyBar26 HOLY SHIT! THANKS FOR THE 24 POUNDS! And-" Your whole face flushed pink, and you choked on your spit silently for a moment, then slowly you answered, "Uh- yes- I am single. F's in the chat for The Single Pringle Gang am I right?" You laughed in slight embarrassment, then skipped to the next question.

Finally, you ended the stream after about 3 hours. It was now 8:05 P.M. You usually would stay up late, but you wanted to wake up early so you'd make it to the flight in time.

A/N:

This chapter is set later on, yes. But only because I was kinda e a g e r to show where Y/N and Wilbur really started to get to know and care more about each other. I know it's k i n d a weird, But trust me- I got biG plans. Sorry the format is kinda wonky, I'm writing this on my computer and Phone.

506 words