𝖜𝖆𝖗

You currently had just hit 3,000 subscribers, and about 6,000 followers on Twitter and Twitch. So, in celebration, You decided you would do a Stream in the Dream SMP. I mean, it was Minecraft Monday anyways- so, why not? Exactly.

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ Streaming on the Dream SMP in 6 mins! Can't wait to see you Cinnabuns there ♥︎🍯

Wilbur Soot
@wilbursoot
@honeychile POGCHAMP

HoneyBun
@honeychile
@wilbursoot VERY POGGERS

You giggled at the Tweet Threads, your hands shaking a bit at how excited you were for the Stream. Well- You should probably have started it about a Minute ago- but- It's f i n e

You started up your stream with your chat going Crazy, talking about how Dream declared- war? You were confused, so you decided to go to L'Manburg to check it out. You joined the VC, and turned yourself on mute and Deafen in the call before saying anything to them.

"Chat! Let's make a bet-" You snickered and got close to your mic, and obnoxiously whispered, "If Dream actually starts war I have to raid TommyInnIt and GeorgeNotFound's next streams. If he doesnt, Tommy has to raid Dream." You snickered, then cleared your throat and acting all innocent, unmuting and taking off Deafen in the call.

"What's going on??" You asked, then hearing Tubbo yell, "Y/N! THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE! Sapnap and Dream are trying to get us to take down the walls and make us a part of the DrEam SmP- L'Manburg is supposed to be separated though-" You heard him say in a slight panic, Tommy then butting in and saying, "Y/N do something- reason with him- YoU'rE a WomAn-!"

"Tommy this is war. Once you declared independence you started this. " Dream suddenly cut in. Gasps could be heard, and your chat was currently spamming, "UNPOG UNPOG UNPOG"

"Aw shit- Now I have to raid Tommy and George-" You sighed a bit disappointed. "WHy sO sAd WOMAN?" Tommy asked bursting out in laughter. "I made a bet with my chat that if Dream declared war I had to raid you and George, and if he didnt you have to raid Dream." You replied with a slightly smug smirk, even though he couldn't see you if he had your stream pulled up. "WAIT- THERE WAS NO CONSENT IN THIS- WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy yelled, then getting yelled at by his mother.

Everyone in the VC was cracking up, meanwhile Tommy was being a pissbaby about it- blabbing about how he never consented and stuff like that.

"Tommy- Tommy- calm down." Wilbur finally said, taking a sip of his water. "Fine-" Tommy sighed, meanwhile Dream and Sapnap left the call, while Niki had joined.

"Y/N!!! I've heard so much about you! Amazing to see you! Well- in game anyways." Niki giggled a bit, and so did you. "Ohh- Hello! Amazing to meet you as well!" You smiled, and in game booped Niki's nose. She booped your character back . Very wholesome.

A bit later you ended your stream, but stayed in chat for a bit. Once everyone else had stopped streaming, Dream, Sapnap, and George joined the call.

"Okay, I have called you all here to ask if you'd like to go on a trip to Brighton to meet up! I know Y/N just joined about a week ago so if you dont want t-" He was cut off by your happiness squeals "Is that even a real statement? I'd love to go!" . "Amazing! How about the rest of you?"

Everyone had agreed to going pretty much, so the trip was scheduled to happen in three weeks. Saying you were overjoyed was an understatement. You bounced up and down on your bed just to get some of the energy out, then ran down your stairs to tell your family about it. Although being a 22 year old woman, you still were pretty childish, and acted like you were still seventeen. You even still lived with your parents.

"Mum! Dad! I'm going on a trip to Brighton in a few weeks with my new friends! Isnt that exciting?" You squealed out, Your mother smiled and replied with, "Good job sweetie! But who's paying?" . You laughed a bit, "oh! My friend Wilbur said he'd pay for all the flights and stuff." Your mom nodded and leaned back in her chair, meanwhile your father just sat there with a 'that's-kinda-sus' look on his face. But- you didn't mind.

Actually, thinking about it- you lived only about an hour and a half away from Brighton- maybe you wouldn't even need to fly out! That would be nice. Hey, maybe you could even stroll around to familiarize your surroundings before the trip. Oh who were you kidding? You were getting a head of yourself. It was still 3 weeks away for crying out loud.

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ I think SmallyInnIt needs to learn not how to start wars smh 🙄✌️

TommyInnIt
@tommyinnit
@honeychile AYE I DIDNT DO SHIT

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ Yeah, surprisingly 🤧 @tommyinnit

815 words