𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖓𝖙

You were woken up to someone yelling, a shriek following after. Sheesh- there was never a dull moment around here was there?

You stood up and got ready for the day before going downstairs and seeing what all the commotion was about.

"TOMMMYYYYY- GIVE BACK MY WAFFLE YOU NOODLEHAIR!" Tubbo yelled, attempting To hit Tommy , but failing.
"WiLbUrrRR- ThIs LiTtLe aSs iS tRyiNg tO HiT mE!" Tommy whined/yelled.

Wilbur sighed and gave you a 'kids-are-annoying-sometimes' look. You laughed a bit because of this and decided to walk over to see what he was making.

"Whacha' Making for Breakfast?" You asked, peering over his shoulder to look at the pan. "Eggs and Waffles, because Tubbo requested it." He replied, glancing back at you with a slight smile.

You blushed at this and quickly looked away, but ended up backing away slowly.

"Yo- Y/N- You and Wilbur are kinda  blowing up on Twitter womAn-" Tommy said. Jeez- this kid really needed to learn to read the room.

"O-Oh- Really?" You asked, just slightly choking on your words. You sat down and checked your Twitter, and sure enough, Tommy was right.

Scrolling through tour feed you saw a lot of Fan Art and cosplays of you and Wilbur. It was clear that at least some of the fans caught on to the way you acted around him when on Stream, and it was definitely clear that they were 100% right.

"Hey Y/N- can you hand me some some butter?" Wilbur asked, preparing his and your plate. "Oh- Okay-" You nodded and got a slab of butter from the fridge, handing it to him carefully.

Wilbur smiled and took the butter then pat your head. Your stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies. You couldn't help but blush even more. You felt your face get more, and more hot . Your cheeks peachy pink-ish. Your skin crawling with slight shivering feeling. It felt like time had stopped. 

But that all stopped when Tubbo suddenly said;

"Can someone pass the syrup?" Tommy whacked Tubbo on the back playfully and acted all old and jolly, "Men dont use syrup! Only soft weak people use sYrUp-" The blond replied with a smug smile while pretending his fork was a cigar.

You stared at them for a moment before shaking your head and sighing. 

It had been about 2 hours, and now everyone was just watching "The Great British Baking Show" while cleaning up. 

You only had one more day in Brighton. Then the trip would be over and you'd have to go home. You felt like this was the world telling you that you needed to do this. In great confidence you nodded to yourself and stood up, slightly clearing your throat.

"Hey Wil can we.. Can we uhm- Can we talk outside?" You asked lightly while glancing away. Tommy gave you a side glance and a grin while you asked this, which made you really want to smack him. "Oh? Sure!" Wilbur stood up and nodded.

You grabbed his hand and walked outside , closing the door quickly. You sat on the doorstep and he sat with you.

"So?.." He asked whilst throwing a pebble. "Soo.. I wanted to.. mm.." You sighed, "I wanted to tell you that I rea-" You were cut off. "How I toasted the waffles wrong? Yeahhh- I know." He smiled with a soft giggle. "You know it's funny - I was scrolling through Twitter and saw so many ships of us. But, dont get me wrong I dont- I don't like you that way.." He trailed off as if he really meant it.

I knew it , You thought to yourself as your heart sank . You could feel tears swelling up in your eyes and looked away. You knew that your feelings didnt seem like much. In fact, they probably seemed rushed and made out of desperation. But- They were real. They were really , really, real. You sat up slowly and wiping your eyes while completely turning your head away.

"I-I think I left my.. my-" You sniffled out- until you felt a warm hand touch up against your shoulder. "Are you alright Y/N?.. Did I do something wrong?-.." He asked while putting his finger under your chin. 

You stayed silent, but out of the sheer perfection of the moment leaned up close and pecked his lips. You then ran inside crying and slamming the door to the room you were staying in shut. You locked it and sat down against the closet.

Wilbur, meanwhile, stood in shock. He lightly touched his cheek to feel the tears against it. You really r u b b e d agaInst him. ImsorryI'llgo.

774 words