𝖎𝖒𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗

You laid on your bed, pretty bored. It was a Wednesday evening, and you didn't really have anything planned for the day. You decided to play some Minecraft for a bit, just- by yourself.

TommyInnIt
@tommyinnit
↳ @honeychile The gang is playing among us. j o i n 

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳yo you couldn't have invited me like ten minutes ago? smh @tommyinnit

You grumbled a bit, shutting of your laptop and going to your computer to play Among Us. Because gOd FoRbId you used your laptop. It was too laggy- which made you question why you used Minecraft on it. But- oh well.  Starting up Among Us you used the code that Niki had messaged you with, and you joined in as Cyan. That was fine by you. You always liked the color Cyan anyways. 

The round started, and you were a crewmate. You decided to go and do tasks in Medbay first. You had Schlatt watch you scan, and then he scanned.  Then a body was reported- Tommy was k i l l e d. You snickered at this to be honest- I mean, even with how annoying he was, Tommy had good and funny reaction time. 

"Cyan lookin pretty sus." Sapnap munbled into his mic. "Nah- Schlatt watched me do my Medbay scan and he did his- That aint s u s"  You rolled out the sus a bit to be dramatic, then started laughing. Everyone skipped vote that round. 

You decided to run up into Electrical next, and right as your character wobbled in Wilbur vented. You giggled at his stupidity, and before you reported him, decided to say in chat; ✨f r i e n d s✨

He typed back; ✨F R I E N D S✨

You wobbled off, then called an emergency meeting to report Wilbur for venting. 

"Wilbur vented in Electrical- I saw it right as I walked in. He big dumb." You half whispered it, half said it normally. "WaiT- I thought you said we were f r i e n d s?" Wilbur replied, a slight drag in the sadness. You giggled a bit, as you thought the way he talked when he was sad or disappointed was cute. "Yeah- But you're still Imposter-" You replied, Meanwhile Niki randomly voted because she c o u l d.

W i l b u r S o o t  w a s  A n  I m p o s t e r. 

You smiled, only one more Imposter to go. You felt fairly confident it was Sapnap or Dream, but you weren't sure-. 

Tubbo and Wilbur ended up being the Imposters that round, and when you spawned back into the Lobby Wilbur immediately unmuted his mic.

"I trusted you Y/n-" He whispered in a teasingly sad way. You just knew, his chat was spamming ":C/:c". "You cant trust WOMAN Wilbur! They're all liars I swear!" Tommy yelled, meanwhile you and Niki were laughing your heads off. This was the type of sluff that made you really, feel at home. 

After a few more rounds of Tommy and You being Imposter you decided to call it quits and head out. You ended your stream and lied down, snuggling up all warm in your blanket. It had only be about a week and two days since you had met all of them, but you really  did feel happier around them then anyone you had ever known before. It was nice, having new friends. 

574 words