𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖈𝖗𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖘

Crash!

You heard a loud crashing noise, and instantly jolted awake. To your relief, and surprise- your mom had smacked a metal ladle into a pot.

"What mummmm?" You groaned, punching your bed frame a bit. "Didn't you need to get to the bus stop in at least two hours?" She asked, a bit of a curious smile on her face.

"OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!"

You jumped up and ran to into your bathroom, chaotically got ready, grabbed your bags, and stumbled down the stairs.

"Be nice!! If I hear that you did anything to effect our reputation as a family, you're out of the house! Love you sweetie!" Your mother called after, in the sweetest tone. Jeez- that really contradicted what she said huh. "Yeah okay mum!"

You ran out of the house, and ran down the street to your bus stop. After a bit of waiting it finally came, and finally, you were on your way to the coffe shop near the airport. Even though Brighton wasn't that far, and you could probably drive- Wilbur was generous enough to buy you Tickets, so you would at least act as if you went to make him happy. Maybe you'd tell him you didn't actually use them later- so- yeah.

Wilbur Soot
@wilbursoot

I'm on my waYy

POGCHAMP

POGCHAMP

———————————————————

You smiled a little, seeing at how he had responded right away. Honestly, you would have messaged Niki, but you thought it would be more useful to tell Wilbur.

Setting your phone down, you stared out the bus window, watching as all the sights passed by slowly. The thought of childhood memories passed through your mind. You felt a shiver down your spine, so you decided you wouldn't think about it too much.

Finally, you had arrived at the airport. You smiled, and walked down the block to the coffee shop , and slowly slid in through the door, sneaking up behind the gang. You tapped Niki's shoulder and giggled.

"NikiiIii" You dragged out the word, trying to sound like a creepy stranger. But- it was kinda not w o r k i n g.

"Y/N!!!" Niki smiled brightly and hugged you, then Tubbo joined in. "Y/N! You're finally here!" The bee man exclaimed, slowly letting go of you and Niki. "MhmmMm"

You looked over at Wilbur and shyly waved. For some reason, you were just flooded with nervous thoughts and anxiety's  right as you saw him. But, looking into his eyes seemed to relax you a bit. Finally deciding to walk over  you sat down on the stool next to Wilbur and smiled a bit more.

"Hey- It's good to see you , for real this time." You said with a soft giggle. "Good to see you too, Y/N." Wilbur replied, glancing away for a bit. He then looked at you, eye to eye for a moment, let out a small chuckle and leaned over a bit to hug you tightly.

You froze for a moment, your facial expression fading into a flustered look, your skin flushing a soft rosey-red color. You blinked a bit, the red fading, and you hugging back. Now that you thought about it, looking into his eyes, they were very beautiful. Just like crystals.

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ Your eyes are beautiful, just like you.
This Post is Hidden from @wilbursoot.

Quackity
@Quackity
↳ SIMPPPPP

559 words