𝖋𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖘

A/N: Btw, tweeting format was completely inspire from @uhquackity's fanfiction called Utopia. Go check it out!

You, being the lazy little goose you are (I mean who isnt during quarantine though?) got up around 11:02 A.M to go brush your teeth, your hair, get some new clothes on. All that good stuff.

<the outfit 👀^>

<the outfit 👀^>

You came out from your closet and plopped right back down on your bed, grabbing your phone to check it. You first checked Youtube, Twitch, than Twitter. You saw you had a message, so you decided to check it out

                                                                            Dream                    

                                                                         @Dream

Ello.

11:12 A.M

Ello

Ah, Good morning

Mhmmm

I was wondering if you'd want to join the SMP? You seem pretty chill, and good at Minecraft.

Oh? I'd love to!

Nice.

—————————————————

You almost screamed in joy, hopping a bit on your bed, only to fall off. But - it really didnt hurt when you fell. Why? Because you were to overwhelmed with happiness. You had just been invited to The Dream SMP and Discord- How could you NOT be excited about that? Exactly.

You decided you would hop on the SMP, and possibly try and make a few friends so , that's exactly what you did.

Pulling up Twitch, you started streaming.

"Hey chat! Okay okay, We have gotten an invite to the Dream SMP, and I wanted to share the first moments on it with you guys! I hope you enjoy the Stream!" You exclaimed to your chat while they spammed "POG!" And "YASS WE STAN THE SMP" , you just loaded the world and began to wander around.

You got close to L'Manburg in game, and decided to join the Vc that you saw people in.
At the moment, Dream, Tommy, Tubbo, George, And Wilbur were in the VC. Though- Wilbur was on Deafen

"Uhm- Hi!" You cut in shyly, your character slowly wandering around and gathering Wood.

"IS THAT A WOMAN?!" Tommy yelled , you could just f e e l his eyes widening.

"Yeah, she's the newest member to the SMP." Dream stated with a slight laughter. It almost turned into his famous wheeze , but not just quite.

"Mhmm.. so uh- Hi-" You said once again.

"Oh? Welcome! Hello!" Wilbur said, which made you jump a bit- as you thought he was still on Deafen. "Oh, h-hi! You kinda startled me -." You choked on your words a bit, as you HAD been drinking water like a go o d kid.

"Ah, sorry bout that. L'Manbug should be the lEast scary place." He replied, with a slight laugh.

"Yeah! Speaking of that, stop chopping down our trees WOMAN!" Tommy yelled, punching your character away from the soon to be L'ManTree.

"Jeez- sorry Toddler Boy!"

"I- YOU BASTARD!"

"Toddler!"

"WOMAN!"

"SmallyInnIt the woman Hater!" You teased, before Tubbo broke you two up.

"No fighting in L'Manburg! And, Welcome Y/N!" Tubbo said as his character waved at you. You smiled and nodded, about to say something, till Wilbur started s h r i e k i n g.

"DREAM STOP SHOOTING! STOOOPPPP!" Wilbur scReamed, before being killed and having to respawn. He was silent for a moment, before saying, "What the fuck-."

~A bit later~

You had stopped streaming, and Tubbo, George, Tommy, And Dream had left the VC. It was just you and Wilbur playing now. You smiled a little bit watching Wilbur's character chop down a tree, and decided to walk your little character over.

"BadBoyHalo disapproves of you harming the environment, just saying Mr.England!" You said, Punching him a bit.

"Hey! Well- Bad isn't here so, Explain?"

"Naaah- too lazy." You said before leaving the VC and the game.

You plopped down on your bed, satisfied with your new group of friends. You decided to check Twitter, and Saw that WilburSoot was now Following you. You decided to follow back, and Tweet something at him.

HoneyBun
@honeychile
@wilbursoot lol get stick bugged

Wilbur Soot
@wilbursoot
@honeychile lol get rick rolled

George
@GeorgeNotFound
↳ew get a room you two 🙄 @wilbursoot @honeychile

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ Hush Goggy 🙄💅@GeorgeNotFound

Wilbur Soot
@wilbursoot
↳Hush Goggy 🖐 @GeorgeNotFound @honeychile

685 words