𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊

A/N: This chapter is from Wilbur and Y/N's prospective, so that's why it's a bit different, by the way. Tell me if you think I should try to do things from Wilbur's prospective more often, as this is just a test chapter.

Wilbur's Point Of View;

I was pretty much Driving everyone up to an Airbnb, like an epic gamer. Hey, those things are pretty cool, Just saying.

"Wilbur- Your music is boring- let me play some good shit!" Y/N suddenly cut in, through the AWESOME beats my radio was pumping out. Well- I guess everyone has their own opinion. Doesn't mean their opinion is right, though. "Yeah yeah, just play something I guess. But my songs are probably way more pog." I replied with a smug smirk and wink.

"Pfft- As if." Y/N replied, scrolling through their phone. They finally chose something , and a fucking DREADFUL recording of Tommy singing 'Mining Diamonds' came on.

"BAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA- GOOD ONE BITCH!" Tommy yelled, bursting into an overly loud laughter. "Y/N w h y-" I groaned, glancing over at them, which at the moment they were fidgeting with their hands, clearly holding back laughter.

"Because you gave me the offer, MisTer WiLbUr sOoT." They replied obnoxiously, starting to crack up.

I sighed, and just continued to then drive in silence. They were 22, but acted like a 15 year old. Still- I guess they were fun to be around.

Y/N's Point Of View;

You closed your eyes for a moment, Trying to ignore Tommy's obnoxious screaming. He was saying things like , "HELL YEAH" and other things. You found it funny, but he was still just as annoying as he was on camera and stream.

"Tommy, Tommy, calm down child." You heard Wilbur huff out, still a bit annoyed at what you had decided to play. You laughed a little and opened your eyes, just to slightly glance over at Niki and Wilbur.

"Hey Niki, has SmallyInnIt tweeted about this trip yet?" You asked, Raising an eyebrow. "SMALLYINNIT? WHAT?!" Tommy yelled, all puffy in the cheeks. Niki ignored him and replied with, "Yeah- He posted about it at the coffee shop."

"Epic- I can finally do some shit" You said in a 'i'm-a-cool-kid' tone.

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ Yo Wilbur you good? You lookin kinda angy up in this cool kid Jeep 💃💃💃🤡

"WILBUR Y/N THE WOMAN IS DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOI ON TWITTERRRRR!" Tommy yelled, shoving his phone between you and Wilbur's shoulders- "SHHH- DON'T SHOW HIM TOMMYYYY-" You bursted out laughing, Tommy literally was w h e e z i n g

"WILBUR Y/N THE WOMAN IS DISCRIMINATING AGAINST YOI ON TWITTERRRRR!" Tommy yelled, shoving his phone between you and Wilbur's shoulders- "SHHH- DON'T SHOW HIM TOMMYYYY-" You bursted out laughing, Tommy literally was w h e e z i n g. "I'm gonna write a Twit longer on you I sweaR-" Wilbur replied , a bit sarcastically- but you could just f e e l him glancing at you ever few seconds as he said it.

470 words.
Sorry it's a bit short ^^;