𝖔𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘

You had all made it to the arcade, the workers there slightly staring at Tommy. It felt like Tommy had done some bad stuff there before with the way they were looking at him- but eh- it didn't matter. For now, anyways.

"TO THE MACHINES!" Tommy yelled, dragging Tubbo and Wilbur behind him.

You and Niki decided to go and try to get some stuffed animals from the Claw Machines. Meanwhile Fundy was just- a l o n e. Well- he wasn't a l o n e, but he was dragging so far behind you it made it look like he was aLoNe.  You and Niki gave a few tries, before getting frustrated with this, in Niki's words, "rigged toy wonker". Whatever that meant-. Anyways- she grabbed Fundy and made him try, and with that, he got about five out of the machine in a row.

"HoW?! That's just not fair-" You huffed, crossing your arms.

"pff- I guess I'm just superior-" Fundy replied with a smug smile. You ended up smacking him in the face with a stuffed animal and walking away.

While you headed back to the others you saw Tommy and Wilbur laughing there asses off while they were holding Toy guns. It was- an odd sight. But- no matter. You walked over anyways , and with that Tommy shot you with the t o y guN.

"GET SHOT W O M A N!" He yelled while starting to burst into laughter all over again. "Tommy I swear I'm gonna pull a GeorgeNotFound on you-" You said dramatically. "Oh yeah? And what's ThAt mean?"" He asked , preparing to shoot you again. "It means yo mama" You replied, using the oldest joke in the book.

"YOOOUUUU SON OF A BITCH!" Tommy started shooting you with the nerf gun over and over, Meanwhile Wilbur just recorded all of this.

Niki and Fundy had made it back to the group,  and you had all finally left. Tommy, being a little shit pulled you back as the group walked and smiled smugly.

"Yo- wanna go stream with me from Wilbur's office?" Tommy asked, his smile turning into a grin. "Wouldn't he be upset?" You asked, only slightly worried. "Nahhh- One of Wilbur's editing buddies said we'd be FiNe!" His grin grew wider as he said this, holding up his second nerf gun so you could use it.

"Ah fuck it- Let's do it-" You replied with a giggle.

Tommy smirked smugly and you two walked off.

"How'd you get the key anyways?"

"Oh you DoN't wanna know-."

After some m o r e walking you finally made it to Wilbur's office building and Tommy unlocked it, the two of you stepped inside.

He sat down while you stood by the door watching to see if Wilbur had started to come back. As- he had told you he was dropping Niki and Fundy off at Trolly Station for whatever reason. Well- it didn't matter.

"HEY CHaT- Oh wait- no- no- Wilbur always says something like- HELLO EVERYONE CHAT!" Tommy wheezed, meanwhile Wilbur's chat was going Crazy

"AhEm- TodAy wE hAvE tWo GuEsTs - TOmMyiNnIt anD y/N - YOu mAy SpEak nOw ToMmy aNd y/N-" he mocked Wilbur, moved out of camera view, went back in, and made you come over.

"Chat- Chat- WE GOT OUR VLOGS GUNS. YEAHHHHH POGCHAMP!" Tommy yelled, grabbing your arm and waving it around. "POGGERS" You finally yelled.

569 words
Aha sorry it's a little lazy- I've been kinda tired. And , thank you for 90 reads!