𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

The irritation of grass against your elbows woke you up after a bit, and when sitting up you panicked for a bit. But- slowly you remembered, and you heard someone laughing behind you.

"Care to explain tHis?" Fundy asked with a slight snicker, Tubbo standing behind him. "We were just star gazing- get of that high horse of yours will ya?" You replied with a dramatic scoff, of course in a joking way- though.

Wilbur slowly sat up with an uncomfortable groan, which for some reason surprised you- and- filled your stomach with- fluttery feelings. Why? Well, you weren't sure- which is what made you panic, and end up running inside, through the halls, and plopping down on "your" bed that Niki was currently chilling on.

"Woah- Y/N- You okay?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and sitting up straight. "I- well- I'm not sure.." You puffed out as you buried your face in the pillows. "Well- what happened?" Niki asked while she got up and closed the door.

You sat up and with a soft sigh and hugged a pillow close.

"I just- recently- well- Today, to be more specific- I've felt.. weird. Around Wilbur- not like- in a way that I think he's weird. But- in a way where I want to feel traction to him.. but feel obligated to stay away.." You replied, analyzing your feelings aloud. "Aww.. Y/N! That's so sweet... You know what- I think - you have a little curshhhh~" Niki replied- intentionally dragging out crush to make it feel more ominous. "I- wh- I don't! Well.. at least I dont.. I dont think so.." You mumbled, slightly questioning yourself.

"Do I?"You finally burst out with a huff, burying your face in the pillow. "I dunno, do you?" She replied teasingly.

You sighed for a minute and looked out the cracked curtains to see Wilbur talking with Tubbo outside. You closed the curtains back and fidgeted with your fingers for a moment, before slowly nodding.

"I think so.. God- I feel so childish-" You choked a bit on what you were saying, huffing a bit.

The last time you had a crush was in middle school- and that was a while ago.
Niki smiled softly and sat down next to you. She nodded for a moment, almost obviously trying to say something along the lines of  'go get em!'.

"Wellll- We have a lot of places to be today! Arcades to go to- All that good stuff!" You quickly said, completely breaking up the moment and purposely changing the subject. "Oh yeah - the Arcade. Well- I'm already- so- whenever you are, We'll leave!" Niki smiled once more and left the room, closing the door behind her.

You groaned tiredly. Who knew sleeping on grass could be so uncomfortable to the neck? Well, I guess you didn't. But- it's not like it mattered now.

You sat up and walked into the closet, grabbing some new light weight clothing and putting on- then went and did some pretty standard morning stuff.

(Cute little sweater 👉👈)

You left the room and walked down the hall, turning into the kitchen and slipping on some blue boots. You opened the door to see everyone waiting for you and sighed, seeing as they all seemed to have been ready and waiting b e f o r e you.
And-
For some r e a s o n- You felt "personally attacked" by this. I mean, not really- but - comedy speaking.

Anyways, everyone hopped up in the e p i c Jeep, you- once again, in the passenger seat and blasted obnoxious TommyInnIt music while tweeting out;

HoneyBun
@honeychile
↳ Man this feeling stuff is kinda complicated 🙄🖐

Technotheblade 🐷
@technothepig
↳ Did someone say simping @honeychile

622 words