𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖘

You had finally arrived to the place everyone would be staying at. Personally, you thought it was beautiful. Fundy thought otherwise, but no matter. You had gotten your bags set up in a room that you shared with Niki. 

Laying down for a while, you just felt a bit off. You sat up, and slid out of bed. Careful not to wake Niki up, you opened the door and slipped out, closing it quietly. You knew you probably should have at least tried to sleep for a bit longer with how early would would need to wake up, but honestly- it felt like a waste of time. 

You walked through the halls, finally making it out to the main room. You grabbed a glass from the cabinet  and filled it with water, then sat down and took a sip. Pulling out your phone you scrolled through YouTube for a moment, trying not to laugh at the silly thumbnails that  the others made for their videos.  Sighing, you set down your phone and got up, starting to walk back to the room.

"Wh-" You blinked a bit, and turned your head.

Yep, you weren't just seeing things, you definitely saw a small lowly lit light outside.  You sighed and went to the door, a bit nervous as to who could be out there- but, you opened it anyways. It  better not have been Fundy just trying to scare you-.

To your surprise, Wilbur was sitting outside. Currently he was scrolling around on his phone, tearing up a bit. But why? Everyone was here - so why would he be sad?  , You thought to yourself, before being interrupted .

"Oh- Hey Y/n.. Sorry- did I wake you up by coming out here?" He managed to say, you could tell he was trying not to choke on his words. You frowned a bit and got down on your knees next to him, cuffing your hands gently around his. 

"Wilbur.. What's wrong?" You asked, slightly tilting your head. "Oh? Uhm.. it's nothing. I just was thinking of some pretty unpog things." He replied, wiping his tears away only for more to trickle down his soft cheeks. "Ah, I see. Well... If you ever wanna talk about it, You better come to me- or- someone. Ya know-" You relaxed your body a bit when saying this, moving your hand across his cheek and wiping up the tears. 

You two stared each other in the eyes for a moment, neither of you said a word. But from his genuine expression, you could see that he needed more than just reassuring words. 

You smiled softly, before getting up close to Wilbur and hugging him  from the side lightly. Only to be hugged back very tightly seconds later. He cried into your shoulder silently for a bit, and after a while he slowly regained his calm and usual composure. 

He laid down on the grass that was near the front door, and in the end, you did as well. You were a few inches apart, but you still found yourself intertwining your hand with his. The stars, and your small glances to Wilbur were the few things you saw as you drifted into a soft slumber. 

A/N: This was just a wholesome chapter for me to write, and I feel like it was indeed needed. Remember, if you need to talk to people about how you feel, please, do it. 

536 words.