UNRAVELING THE PROPHECY

This is a double-update! I updated this book five hours ago prior to this one! If you haven't read Chapter 30 The Countdown Begins, then go back and read it before reading this one!

Sorry this isn't the announcement that Book Four is ready, everyone!

I just put this in so you would understand what the prophecy meant! I got most of the information from the Rick Riordan wiki btw. Since I added two new lines to prophecy, I will write about them in bold

So here's the prophecy:

You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze,

The dead, the traitor, and the lost one raise.

But the witch and the scarred one are ripe for the picking,

And only one shall be spared from their destined killing.

You shall rise or fall by the ghost king's hand,

The Child of Athena's final stand.

Destroy with a hero's final breath,

And lose a love to worse than death.

The prophecy's meaning (they're in order, and each number represents a line from the prophecy. Again, everything's pretty much canon except for my own additions, which will be in bold):

1. Annabeth, Percy, Grover, and Tyson enter the Labyrinth to find Daedalus. The Labyrinth goes on forever, ever changing and expanding.

2. Nico son of Hades, raised the dead; Ethan Nakamura, the traitor, was spared; and Pan's spirit and message is spread into the world.

3. Esmerelda and Luke are the potential hosts that Kronos will pick from. Esmerelda was initially going to become the host since Hecate created her for that sole reason, but she did not side with the Titans, which made Luke a possible choice as well.

4. Only one of them will be picked to be Kronos' host, which would result in them dying in the end. Luke was the unfortunate one while Esmerelda was spared.  

5. 'The Ghost King' was Nico (since he is a son of Hades, god of the Underworld), who decided to help Annabeth and the rest of the campers. If he had refused, the rest of the questers would not have survived.

6. A child of Athena's final stand refers to Daedalus, one of Athena's children, because he dies during the Battle of the Labyrinth.

7. The Labyrinth was destroyed with Daedalus' last breath, as he and the maze's life force were tied together. Daedalus asked Nico to free his soul, in order to destroy his creation.

8. Annabeth loses Luke to Kronos, since he becomes Kronos' host body. This is worse than if she would have lost him if he died. Ethan also could've lost Esmerelda to a fate worse than death, but both were lucky to avoid it.

Next update will be about Book Four's announcement, promise. Just give me time to get everything ready, but I'll most likely just publish the foreword first (again). I think it'll be ready by tomorrow, so fingers crossed!