Part 2

2.

Colours spread across the sky announcing the new day, oranges and reds painted underneath the clouds as if a artist had painted them. So vibrant, and soft.

Bright sun rays shot into my eyes causing me to wake up quickly. My kinky hair laid over my face as i sat up on my bed, blocking my visions.

My grey kitten flopped right on my lap before placing her small paw on my chest. A small grin was placed on my tired face as she was massaging my chest. I hissed in pain as her nail scrapped my skin.

She jumped off of me before walking away silently. A small sigh escaped my lips as i rose from my bed, making my way to the shower.

The water pours down, it drips by my side, as my mind fades into dullness and everything is a foggy illusion. The sensation of the steamy water calms me; it takes my mind off things. My mind swirls, and it's like I'm standing under an everlasting waterfall. Ever so beautiful, but it can never last, I know that now.

The feeling was always peacful while it lasted. My soaked hair laid flatly on my skin as i patted it dry trying to gain back my volume.

While doing so i brushed my teeth. I was almost late for work and i didn't feel like hearing my bosses voice so early in the morning so I quickly got ready.

I hummed a sweet melody as i tighten my long leather coat around my waist. I made sure it clung nicely before leaving my apartment.

The walk to the bus station was loud but strangely peacful. The harsh winds stroked my moisturized skin before dangling between my wet hair. Making it more dryer by the moment.

My hands caressed the frabic on my coat whle i entered the sub station. I glanced around my surroundings before letting out a shallow breath.

I stood in the never-ending queue for the local bus, which me, and many others impatiently waited for. After a couple of more minutes, the half - full bus arrived, and stopped with a jerk. Its engine let out a deep roar, as though it reminded itself of the heavy weight it was going to carry.

After a 8 minuet ride Everyone:including me spurged off the subway leaving it empty. Nothing but cold and germs kept it commpany.

I saw my jobs sign flashing. 'CAFE' the big bold words shined through the dull street. It was impossible to miss, the bright colors and famous crepes gave it its popularity.

People came in and out of here very often. The place was well put together and the food was quite enjoyable.

I yawned as i headed to the back placing my coat on one of the hooks.

After clocking in i always went straight to work. I never tried conversating with my coworkers or boss unless it had something to do with the job of course.

They teased me. Not necessarily in bad way they just called me 'mouse' because of how distant i acted toward them.

Mr. Ernests told me i should socialize more and work would be a perfect place to start considering the fact that i work with teenagers around my age. I was 20 but i felt like i was 30 compared to them. All they do is gossip and talk about sex 24/7. It was annoying, especially their obnoxious attitudes and loud laughs.

They were highly unprofessional also and to nosey. I couldn't imagine myself being friends with people like them.

It was around 10 and it was storming outside. I usually left when the shop closed so for now i was cleaning. Only three people had shifts around this time of night. No one barely came in after 9pm.

I doubt anyone at all would come in since it was raining. I scrubbed the tables harshly trying to remove as much germs as i can.

I swept the dirty floors before fixing the tables. The sound of rain engulfed my ears. It was a beautiful melody to my ears. A beautiful resfreshing,reptive melody.

The door opened revealing a man soaked in water. He broke me out of my trance. Water dripped all over the floor creating a huge muddy mess as it flowed to his shoes.

My eye twitched.

"Oh god"he groaned slipping his jacket off causing more water to drip all over the floor.

I listen as my cowokers called my boss. Excitment beamed through their voices. Why were they so happy? It took me forever to mop and sweep this floor. He literally destroyed it by marching his big foot ass in this tiny ass shop.

Jesus christ he was a huge man. I couldn't see much of him due to his wet hair clinging his face, but he was by fault a gorgeus man.

I eagerly watched his every move as he soaked up the precious tile floor some more. Fume pushed out of my ears as he relaxed back in a random chair. I tore my eyes away from him. I patiently waited for my boss and coworkers to enter the room.

I hope he kicks him out of here, or make him clean up the lake he just created on the floor.

"Omg. Its you! Its really you! Mr.amari! Its such a pleasure to have you here, in my shop. I can't believe its actually. Can we take picture, cans you please write us and autograph" My boss smiled before whipping out his old fashioned camera.

I mentally rolled my eyes as my two coworkers gathered around him. Who is this man?

" of course. I did barg in while you guts were closing, its the least I could do" his voice was deep and had a stern tone to it. His accent was lively and thick. You could tell he wasn't from here, he lived and originated from somewhere else.

As always I minded my business and continued to scrub the cashier counters. I didn't know who the man was, and I didn't care to know. He wasn't going to affect my life in any form. I didn't see the point of fainting over him.

After I was finished I tuned out of there conversation and watched as they practically pampered the man. I again mentally rolled my eyes. It made me curious though. Who is he?

I sigh out of frustration as I made my way to the back. I placed on my coat, and bag.

"Bella!?" I turned my head in my bosses direction. He stared at me hopelessly.

"Can you please go in the back and fix Mr.amari something to eat"

I squinted my eyes before staring at the clock. I was going to miss my subway and i would have to wait 5 more hours until the next one if I stayed here.

" I can't I have a subway to catch. " I murmured before opening the door.

" I'll drive you home. I heard your specialty was the strawberry cheese cake crepes and I want to try it " Mr. Amari interrupted. He voice didn't shake, it was naturally firm and dominant.

I started at him calmy as I bit my tongue contemplating my decisions. He eyed me weirdly as I stood there with the door open. I tore my eyes from the rain.

"Sure"