15

I was nervous of course. Of how this would go but I knew it was something that needed to be done.

I knew that this risk was worth it and I deemed it as so. Over the past three days I have acted very warmly towards Vunjult and as a result he has the reciporcated the same expressions.

It wasn't what I wanted to do. Mend our connection or allow him back in so he could manipulate me. I knew Vunjult didn't trust me and he never would. Those same words have flowed out his mouths on many occasions.

He told me the last thing he'd ever do is trust a woman, for he knew it would be the death of him if he did so.

How ironic when he's the negative one?

I watched as Vunjult finished dressing himself. He was always so open and raw towards me. Never hiding any inch of his body. And of course at times I was curious, but that's what he wanted me to be.

Curiosity leads to much more things. Good or bad weighing the situation. But at the current moment I was curious about the black hung phone that was placed on the wall of his office.

Vunjult grinned as he crawled on top of me before gently kissing my forehead.

My eyes closed softly as he pecked my face.

"Bella, what are you thinking about?"

He cooed.

As if he hasn't invaded every inch of me already, he starts doing it telepathically.

"I'm sleepy"

My hands slowly ran down the course of his body accidentally feeling the long shaft that was placed near his v-line. I paused before snatching my hands away quickly.

Vunjult kissed me again before rolling off of me and turning off the lights. He always held my body close to his securely. Even throughout my sleep I couldn't turn or move as I pleased.

I always felt trapped.

By each second I felt vunjult's body become heavier and heavier. His deep snores chanting down my neck as the heat of our bodies collided .

I waited hours before I starting inching a way. It was never easy trying to release myself from his grip, sleep or awaken.

Vunjult kept me as if I was glued to him. I could never come and go as I pleased. I felt him let out a deep agitated breath before sitting up slowly.

Fear clouded my mind as he stared down upon me. His intimidating eyes were blank as he stared into mine, they looked like glass almost. No emotions laid behind them.

"What were you trying to do?" His thick accent rung.

"I have to pee" I blantly lied.

We waited in silence, staring at eachother.

"Go"

As soon as he spoke my legs jolted quickly. I found myself in the bathroom. I finally felt as if I could breathe.

I shook as I saw the room lights turn on, and Vunjult's body appear by the door. I locked it out of fear before forcing myself to pee.

When I was finished I slowly opened the door, Vunjult mysteriously eyed the restroom.

He was paranoid.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I placed on a confused stunt as I slid past him placing myself back in bed.

He hesitantly checked the room doors and turned everything off before following behind me.

"Nothing " he breathed.

I sighed as Vunjult tightened his grip around my body. I could feel my temperature rise the longer I stayed close to him.

I was hot, practically melting but I couldn't move. My nose was filled with his scent, husky, expensive perfume he wore. That was something I didn't mind.

My mind went everywhere. I couldn't stop thinking about my life before Vunjult. Yes, I admit I was depressed, pessimistic and maybe even a Debby-downer as sad as that sounds. But I had something no one could take a away from me and that was freedom.

I didn't realize how much I took that for granted. Now that I'm far from what's familiar to me my appreciation towards small things that bring me some sense of peace or feeling of freedom I tend to cling on to more. I see the beauty in being able to go outside, be alone and doing certain tasks on my own.

But Vunjult restricted that majority of the time, it was a privilege to have some form of independence.

I guess to sum it up with a ancient saying. You never realize what you have until it's gone.