8

8

Dealing with Bella requires a lot of patience that I don't have in me at times. The last few days have been hectic for the both of us.

She's been strangely emotional and in a depressing state, it's hard to punish and ridicule someone when they don't care.

It's been hard for me to enforce my stance and control. She has shut down, she ignores me.

It's killing me that things have to go to this extent. That the punishments I've provided her get more cruel with time due to her resistance.

But she has to understand her actions have lessons and trials.

It's for her betterment why I do these things. It's because I love her, I want the best for her.

Bella stared at me weakly before diverting her attention to my hands. My fingers clench a cold bottle of water, I become impatient as I wait for her to speak.

"Please" she mumbles quietly before tilting her head in a tired manner.

I helped her attach her lips to the cap and she gulped eagerly. I could feel the water bottle become lighter with each of her swallows.

She hated staring at me, she always closed her eyes harshly. She hated the power it gave me, it was a daily reminder.

Bella unlock her lips before taking deep breaths. She looked out the window, sadly.

Silence filled the room as her mind lead else where.

"What do you do for a living?"

She asked curiously.

"I'm a business owner,  council who helps other entrepreneurs grow their businesses"

She nodded before gazing at the phone in my pocket. Her eyes switched from the device to my eyes.

"I'm very hungry" she winced.

"I told you once you got your act together you could eat, right?"

"I've been good. I haven't screamed or cried. I just want more freedom to do and touch on my own. The cuffs hurt me, they cause me anxiety"

I was frightened to allow Bella freedom. I don't know what she's capable of yet, and it was hard for me to deny her. I couldn't be weak and allow any manipulation to sway me, other wise I'll risk a lot.

Not only her but everything I've built towards. I need her put not wondering, no matter how secured the house and gates are.

Her eyes sadly traced her chained feet. I have giving her freedom to shower and do her private business. That's the most I've gave.

I calmly placed my hands on her face before gently stroking her skin

" My good girl" I hummed tracing her lips and eyes.

I felt her breaths go slow as i caressed her gently.

"Please, allow my body a break from these cuffs. I promise, I won't escape"  She pleaded.

I knew it was the purest form of manipulation. It felt so good to hear her plead, part of me wanted to believe she was genuinely learning.

It was tempting almost.

" I'll bring the food up once the chef is finished cooking it. " I dismissed her.

She frowned deeply before detaching her face from my hands, dramatically. Bella needed more adjusting and I knew once she was adjusted she'd grow to love our home.