7

Meetings

7.

Vunjult's expensive shoes clacks through the office of his building. He was in a rare mood that radiate through his entire work space and his team could feel it.

He was much more vibrant than usual and as always he used the sales and the company's constant gain of new customers as a excuse.

Today Vunjult was impatient to go to his new home. The site of Bella laying in her bed clung to his mind and he couldn't wait to accompany her.

He was worried and had so many emotions consuming him as he anticipated on the day ending.

He wanted nothing more than to approach the secluded house and enter it's cold atmosphere. Although he felt Bella now made it warm.

He took extreme breaths as he entered the house, his entire demeanor became skeptical as he heard loud cries and screams form from upstairs.

The site he had from early became dead as It was placed with a new one. Vunjult, wanted Bella to live up the version he made up of her in his head.

And of course he knew that would be a process and take time. He wasn't happy with the imagine in front of him.

He saw a disobedient woman that couldn't take the hint to follow simple instructions.

He knew that there were so many things wrong with Bella that he had to correct with her.

He watched for a while as she screamed in agony due to the cuffs cutting her circulation. Through her tears she cried more as she saw him appear. Her memory flooded trickling the images from the night she first encountered the strange man at her job.

"Because you would think when someone put cuffs on you, not to twist them" his Russian accent chanted coldly as he watched her arms and body swarmed.

Bella felt more numb each time she moved her arms. She couldn't firm many words due to pain and shock. The surprise came from the identity of the person who took her and the burn shooting through her entire body. She was confused.

"Tell me what you want me to do" Vunjult teased eyeing the cuffs observantly.

"Help" she murmured softly twisting the chains tighter and tighter.

Vunjult slowly placed his hands on the cuffs before untwisting them swiftly. Bella breathed in relief before being able to lay in a comfortable position. Her body dropped flimsily , the pain flew from her.

"Say thank you"

Bella eyed him in disbelief, skeptical she ignored him and her eyes Sprint in the opposite direction. She didn't understand why she was kidnapped? Who he was? And why he took her?

She couldn't believe he was demanding things out of her, already.

Vunjult held Bella's side wrist tightly due to the lack of response-out of the ACT of torture. She cried as he made her new scratches worst.

"T-thank you" she teared as he released her arm carelessly.

Her eyes went blurry as she closed them in fear. She listened as he calmly circled the room, eyeing details.

"What do you want from me?" Her voice was frail.

She watched Vunjult closely as he approached her with a wicked smile on his face.

She gulped fearfully, Bella saw the darkness in his eyes. The vicious and unstable beast that laid within him, far past his attractiveness.

"You" he cuffed her face wholly, she felt his cold hands meet her warm tears.

Bella's gut screamed at her that she was in terrible danger. She didn't know anything about him, it made everything much worst.

"I know this is hard for you, but this is your new home now. This is the life I've created for you" 

He grinned gesturing and pointing to all of the material things surrounding them.

Bella knew no one would come for her or notice. She had hope Mr. Ernest would eventually come to his senses, but she couldn't guarantee it.

"I don't want to be here...." She broke causing Vunjult's grin to disappear disruptively.

His eyes were Intense as he stared at her in disappointment.

"Don't cry" he demanded instead of comforting.

Bella ignored him and continued to let her tears spill as terrible thoughts came to mind.

Vunjult dismissed him self as Bella cried herself into another deep sleep.

He went around the big house tearing away covers and swiping away dust. The house help a beautiful view of the nature outside and had frequently visitors of deers and others small enchanting animals.

He enjoyed the solitude the area provided and the lack of visitors. Vunjult wanted to settle down after a life full of action, and he visioned his life with Bella.

He was determined to create it with her and he believed with all of his being that she would eventually come to terms with her new life, even if he had to provide force and extra support.