9

9

The melody of a sorrow woman

Bella laid wide awake in Vunjult's arms as he entered a deep sleep. His arms heavily wrapped around the girls body in a consuming manner.

She couldn't move, he was so close, he was practically sleeping on top of her. All of this with ill-intent of course.

Bella's plan was to escape, this was the whole reason she planned this in the first place.

She wanted to find bute and run far away from the placed she deemed as a prison. Her lack of freedom made it hard to direct herself in the house.

Shes been laying in this position for hours, to scared to free herself from the huge man.

Bella knew no one would come for her so she had to fight for herself.

She squirmed softly trying to release the man's hold. She felt claustrophobic in his grip.

She pushed her body against him before finally being let free. Vunjult's snores became louder once she was moved.

Bella's body was met with a frozen panic as she climbed off the enlarged bed. She felt cold as her body met the freezing pavement but also scared.

You could hear every noise and creak in the house. So she intuitively knew it was only a matter of time before Vunjult awoken.

And by that time bella hoped she would be far away. Bella scattered the room searching for the shiny keys. It was dark and the only thing providing her light was the glow from the moonlight reflecting on the window.

She chanted soft prayers as she searched around.

Her hands were met with a soft dangle as she spotted them in a drawer placed in the dresser. She felt her heart beat with joy as she grasped the keys.

Tears pricked her eyes.

She studied Vunjult as she slowly unlocked the room door. The man laid peacefully, the light of the moon shining on his face. His beautiful sculpted face laid relaxed.

Bella couldn't believe that a person like him could turn so violent and angry.

As she left the room she was instantly met with bute. She grabbed the hefty cat before prancing down the hallways stair case.

Her sore legs moved with force as she looped the house in fear. She couldn't see anything. Her first instinct was to try the first door.

Using the keys of course, but she didn't want to believe Vunjult would make it that easy for her to escape.

He wouldn't make it that easy

She thought as she tried to unlock the door, it wouldn't budge. It wouldn't move a inch it was firmly built. She could tell it was a new one. It was closed tightly, no gaps allowing her to pick at the locks.

She started crying as she tried all of the locks in the living room, until one window suddenly became loose.

She felt the harsh cold winds meet her silk skin. The cold winds made the windows swing creating clashing sounds.

Bella scurried out of the first floor window carrying bute. As the windows slammed viciously, she ran.

She ran as if her ankles weren't swollen and bute wasn't tearing her claws into her skin as she held on for dear life.

She never felt more free.

But she was lost.

She was met with nothing but the same grass and cold land. She could hear Vunjult's shouts behind her, she knew she had to hide.

The woman threw herself into the unknown property of woods. She panicked as the lights surrounding the gates lit up.

Causing her to feel exposed, she chanted prayers to calm herself.

Bute meowed as a light formed from his collar.

A tiny device started to buzz and that threw Bella in a state of shock.

She couldn't figure out what was wrong with bute or if he was in danger or not. She no longer heard Vunjult's screams.

She figured he got tired of chasing her, and that she could finally run more.

But the lights flicked off, excepts butes. Everything was dark, Bella felt fear run up her spine as she stood slowly. She deepened herself in the trees.

And she walked more in the dark, butes collar became much more noticeable. She still couldn't see, she tried her best to balance her steps on the painful dirt.

But.

Suddenly she felt her night dress be yanked from the back of her. Causing her body to go backwards aggressively as bute flew out of her hands.

She screamed as Vunjult dragged her through the dirt of the woods, "I told you it was dangerous out here, Bella"

"Please" she yelled trying her best to grip the man's hold as he drug her across the land emotionlessly.

As if she was a item, her neck formed pain as the dress reached it. She couldn't speak but instead felt herself choking in the cold weather on the way back.

She tried to release herself because she lost bute in the woods. She wasn't worried about her punisher, but rather more butes safety.

Vunjult swung Bella's delicate body into the window causing her to hit the wooden table painfully.

She screeched as she felt her entire body go numb. She failed herself once again, and she became so angry.

But too weak to react.

She watched as Vunjult closed the windows. He took deep deadly breaths before turning towards Bella.

He was trying his best to obtain the anger he had but it was becoming impossible.

"I trusted you"

Bella laid lifelessly as she waited for more pain to come. She knew it would, so she didn't try to fight him. Or run, she didn't want to feel stupid any more.

"I'm sorry" she cried.

"But how can you expect me not to want to go home?"

She slowly tried to balance her body off of the floor onto the couch. But she couldn't, she felt so much pain, not only physically.

"I'm so sorry, I should've never done it. Please don't hurt me":

She felt hopeless begging Vunjult not to punish her. His skin was pure red, as he stood away from her. Watching her body reject her every time she tried to gain stability.

Vunjult grabbed Bella before placing her on the couch.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I don't enjoy hurting you. But instead this holds a punishment within itself, you punished yourself"

He smiled calmly tracing bella's face, gathering her tears.

Bella was angry with herself and embarrassed. But Vunjult sickly saying it only made her want to die more.

"Don't say that!" She cried.

Vunjult laughed in mocking manner as he proceed to describe her actions.

"The more you resist me, the more you harm yourself. And now your lonely in this house because you freed your house cat cat in the brutal cold woods"

Bella winced in pain with the thought of it. She felt rage towards herself.

Vunjult finished locking the locks before tiredly stumbling to his bedroom.

While Bella was left in the living room reviewing her actions, the sad torment.

As she lied on the couch watching freedom from all of the exits surrounding her, that she couldn't reach. Causing her psychological dread.

The house was filled with the melodies of a sorrow woman.