Part 4

October 6th
"She"

Vunjult was a Stern man with a shallow demeanor. He didn't have the view of life that involved faith and destiny. But instead he was a man with a view of only himself that involved action and ambition.

He wasn't really the type of person that believed in the flow of things but instead he fought against that. He believed ever since he was little boy that if you wanted something the only way to get it successfully was to truly go after it.

So that's the rule he lived by his entire life. That's how he built his multi-millionaire business, that's how he established himself with networking and that's how he became the man he is today.

He found that things came easier to him this way and his thirst was drenched faster. And at the moment he was thirsting for Bella.

"Ever since that night she's been on my mind. And I desire her" Vunjult passionately spoke.

His friend inquestively studied him before giving a sigh of distress.

"Vunjult there's a lot of things you desire. But it isn't morally right or healthy to stalk someone everyday for the past month" He snaps in a disowning manner.

Vunjult angrily eyed him as he stared at the pictures on his desk. That laid of bella. He realized after analyzing his friends revoking behavior that he couldn't trust him any longer with his process.

The fire that raged inside him was becoming too strong, and he decided that he needed bella to calm it. The fire that raged for her, he couldn't control.

"Your right, you don't have to take pictures of her anymore. I think it's best if we just focus on the company and leave this behind us. My apologies for allowing this to get to this extent." Vunjult faked before rushingly dismissing Araon from his office.

As sick as it sounds Vunjult had plans for Bella and he didn't need anyone getting in the way of them. He couldn't allow that, he wouldn't.

His tall figure treaded pacefully to his car, eagerness flowing through his veins as he started his engine. He felt the power of his car as he quickly sped out of the parking lot.

He was in tune and studying everything around him as he drove in pure silence. He became less anxious and more calmed as he became farther away from the city and more into the unknown.

Dark woods and narrow roads were formed in his vision, to the point where the stars and sky wasn't as big anymore. The drive was stretched and lonesome, but Vunjult remained focused as he headed to the secret property.

His heart jolted as he saw the fence suddenly appear to the house. He felt excituous- such a foreign feeling for a man like him. But with Bella's face at the back of his mind always kept him over the edge.

Vunjult used his card to open the gates, the wide black shiny bars glittered in response to the moonlight as they separated from eachother. They were high up and held a vintage appeal to them.

The house that sat a mile away, became closer as Vunjult approached it. It's Ermald green color became more visible.

He calmly parked before looking at all of the land surrounding the house. It was expanded beyond measure, you couldn't see nothing else surrounding the house but hills. The only thing that took up the land was the house, it was secluded and hard to find access to.

And that's what Vunjult wanted that's what he desired.

His body pulled to the house and he forcefully opened the door. The workers finished the designs today, and he was pleased with the results.

Everything fit his extravagant taste. Vunjult had many mansions and condos. The wealth he had brought many luxury items.

And although this house was beautiful it wasn't the ordinary for him. But he did have his specific reasons.

His body felt sore as he collapsed on the couch. He was tired of all the planning and work he had to do to accomplish this.

"It's finally come together" his heavy accent flowed through the thick walls.

His eyes slowly became heavy with nothing but the vision of chandeliers dangling from the living rooms roof.