13

13

Bella was awoken, not by the rays of sunshine hitting the generous window but instead by the scent of Vunjult lingering over her.

She always felt his presence intensely and she never missed it. He stood over her in a frozen posture, his eyes observing her body as always. Tiredly, she watched as his hands traced her chest and krept slowly to her neck and then face in a teasing manner.

She felt her insides churn and become hot. She was scared, but not in a frightened way. Scared she couldn't control her urges and do the wrong things.

She was stuck

And she hated Vunjult's way of doing things. He went step by step, and he always enjoyed every minute of torturing her.

The tall figure above her lowered his face to hers, his eyes searched hers for reassurance before gently causing their lips to connect.

In sync and teasingly Vunjult made their mouths sway.

What was am I doing?

Bella thought.

She couldn't control her self, It felt right but also dark.

His hands caressed her chest and breast in a tender manner, making her melt more and more into him.

It felt so good

She knew there was no going back from this, she wanted this eagerly and she didn't care what consequences came with it.

She knew she awoken a beast.

Vunjult tore at bella's frabic in a agrressive manner causing her to panic, he was eager to feel her skin. It didn't take long for bella's body to appear bare.

She was astounded by Vunjult's quickness and how fast things escalated. She never appeared this way in front of anyone before, she was timid. Her body shivered as he observed her, a wicked smiled krept upon his face as he saw bella's facial expression.

He could feel her fear from underneath him and it drove him crazy. She whimpered in pain and pleasure as he devoured her.

Her breast sat plumply before him and he didn't waste any time get started. His mouth and her skin made deadly contact.

Bella become aroused with each kiss and bite. She felt as if the experience was beyond human interaction.

As if she would collapse any moment now. 

She cried in pleasure as Vunjult impatiently made his way down to her sex. His hands eagerly gripping her body positioning her to his advantage as her reflexes causes resistance.

The stimulation was so too much and she lost herself, when the warmth of his mouth met with her vagina.

She squirmed heticly, but he didn't stop. He enjoyed the sweet tastes that flowed in his mouth easily. They were drenching his thirst, the thirst he's had ever since he saw bella at the cafe.

His body was yearning for this, he couldn't stop no matter how much she jerked. He was deprived and used her to his disposal.

Bella felt so many sensations at once her mind went blurry. Her emotions varied to embarrassed to greediness.

She couldn't help but to moan and she hated herself for this.

Her body jerked as a intense jolt ripped through her body, exploding with warmness?

She's never felt it before, it caused her to moan passionately. It made her feel much more sensitive and sexual than before.

Her vagina became increasingly sensitive and wetter. But Vunjult didn't stop no matter how much she weakly pushed at his head.

He was focused and bella was near faint.

She kept feeling random eruptions that tore through her causing a chaotic reaction.

"Enough-" She pleaded in raspy voice prying his head off of her.

He sucked her soul and every bit of energy she had left. It was enough for bella, she was accompanied with weariness again.

But it wasn't enough for the erotic Vunjult. He wanted more.

Vunjult sighed releasing himself from Bella. He smiled upon her as she he laid on her stomach.

Bella didn't smile. She was embarrassed and emotional, she felt as if she morally did something wrong. Guilt tainted her eyes.

As if this was a outlet for her to become more attached to Vunjult, it worked.

"I knew you wouldn't last long, you shouldn't allow things if you can't finish them bella" he kissed her her sex slowly, in a sensual manner.

Bella furrowed her eyebrows before detaching her body from Vunjult.

"...It was my first time" her cheeks turned heated
as she faced the opposite direction before slowly falling into another deep sleep.