14

14

Bella was ignoring me, I guess she had her personal reasons to. I didn't understand her depth towards the events that happened two days ago.

It was as if I captured her all over again. She avoided contact with me, she would remove my body everytime I tried to touch her. It was killing me.

It fulfilled my ego that I was the first person to have access to her body. It calmed me in many ways knowing that only I had that impact on her.

But I did want her full attention and praise. I knew I couldn't punish her, but I had the urge to confront her each time. I didn't want to hurt her, I knew it would be unfair to not give her space.

I understand I was cruel at times when I should've been better. I should've been more understanding, but with the progress we've made. Why does it feel like it's in jeopardy?

My thoughts were disturbed as the phone ranged loudly in my office. I tore my eyes away from the site of Bella catching snow flakes.

"Mr. Amari" Ernest's voice ranged through the phone.

I automatically knew what the filthy old man wanted.

"Did you cover it?" I asked.

"Yes the death certificate should appear to you soon, as for my pay-''

"You'll have your money tomorrow like I said. Just make sure you cover her tracks."

"Yes sir, of course. It's been nice doing business with you. Keep bella we-"

I ended the phone call before he could finish his sentence. As if he actually cared about her wellbeing.

Perverted cunt

I felt a wave of relief in my body after the conversation. Bella will never be tracked, no one will ever know where she went.

There were some people skeptical, bella's coworker and classmates. They've had complaints about her absence.

I've negotiated to have her disappearence set up as a suicide. As cruel as that sounds it needed to be done.

I know it would break bella if she saw something so mentally conflicting . Her mental was like a sponge that abosrbed things to the fullest extent. She was sensitive, this would harm her.

But it's something she'll never know. It is quite ironic to be a walking-dead person.

But she was mine now, her identity wasn't owned by her anymore. Whether she believed it or not.

Things were better this way and I am willing to make heartbreaking decisions to stabilize our future. I know this will hurt many people, such as her family. But they deserved it from my point of view-

"Vunjult" Bella stood at my doorway curiously.

She scanned my office before meeting my eyes. Her blood red heels didn't cross over the doormat of my office. I have established to her many times, that under no circumstances she was allowed in here.

"Yes"

I approached her guiding her away from my door. She flinched as I touched her dramatically.

"You have a very nice car...."

My mind instantly went to the hellcat parked on the sheet of stones spread across our driveway. Mist and fog covering its windows.

It didn't take me long to find out where she was going with this.

I didn't like it.

She paced towards the windows removing the currents softly. "We should go for a drive"

She insisted her face innocently staring at the vehicle.

"Don't you think? Then maybe get a sweet treat. Come back home and cuddle together "

She carries on excitement catching up in her voice. I was skeptical of how she's ignored me and then randomly suggest such a thing. As if stupidity was a birth trait of mine that I have portrayed to her.

My skin turned pale as I thought of all the dangerous possibilities of what could go wrong if she entered that car.

"A sweet suggestion bella, that's all it is. And that's all it'll ever be"

Her eyebrows furrowed as she watch me use the keys and pin to lock the doors and windows.

Bella's pov

"No more going outside, it'll start storming soon" Vunjult demanded before dismissing himself to his office again.

It was a great try, and I knew I'd be better off not suggesting it at all. But the constant need for more freedom ate at me daily.

The constant want of not wanting to become anymore attached to Vunjult than I already am. I was too comfortable here, I'd never get my own life back.

As scary as it sounds I felt less human each day and more of a object. I never picked my clothes or outfits, Vunjult always dressed me and suggested doing so. There were only so many hours I could go out side for a day.

If I ignored him he wouldn't allow me to eat, he kept locks all around the kitchen. Which was great for his safety because if I had the chance he probably would've been dead by now.

Vunjult was a psychological nightmare. Smiling one second and then blank the next. I never knew what went on in his head at times. He'd watch me sleep, eat and shower. His presence was a weapon.

Me romanticizing this whole entire situation was starting to fade as I sunk into the deep realization that I was becoming a nobody. Everyone was forgetting me, I'm sure there's a new patient for Mr.Ernest, a new server at the cafe and a fresh student enrolled in the degree I worked hard towards.

Who was I?

Where did my identity lay?

I didn't know anymore. And at one point I thought I did. Everyday I became much more alienated and forgetful of what laid behind those dark black Gates.

I wanted nothing more than to surpass them. To have a vision beyond these moist fields. Beyond the deep fog and rain. My vision of the bright city network started to fade. I was loosing all touch of reality.

And he didn't care. He interacted and got to socialize often with the outside world. While I'm chained up in these brick walls.

I was angry.

I just want my life back.-

Enjoy