Part 6

Obsession

You're all I want- cigarettes after sex

6.

Soft melodies flowed from my radio as the sky appeared with dark, blunt colors.

Bella enjoyed this essence of music. She often listened to it  when she was showering, bathing or just in her apartment dancing gracefully, alone. So I figured I'd play it for her as her delicate body laid softly across my back seat.

My body gushed with pure joy with just the sight of her, her presence was a significant difference that held so much weight in my heart. I truly felt accomplished now that she was in my possession. It was all I've wanted dreadfully for these last couple of days, I felt accomplished.

I've taken many risks in my life and this was the biggest one yet.

We were approaching and I don't think she'll awaken anytime soon.

She appeared to be in a deep slumber, dry tears staining her plump cheeks.

I know this may hurt her for some time. It'll take adjusting but this will be good for her, I've decided.

I smiled before grabbing the gray kitten by it's collar and directing it inside the house, next bella.

She looked peaceful, her facial expression laid naturally as her beautiful hair sculpted her dewy skin. Holding her felt like prize, it's like being a child and holding a gift for the first time.

A gift that belonged to you, a gifted you didn't want anyone to touch.

Bella was my gift at least I made her that.

I carefully walked her into the house. It was cold and dark. Covers were placed over the windows and the place had no activity within it yet.

No devices, AC or internet.

It was so quiet if you were to drop a penny you could hear it echo for eternity. I grunted as I placed bella down on her bed before gently attaching her hands to the head board.

I didn't want to frighten her and move too fast. So I made her a personal room for now. In order for her to digest things and for her to understand how much I've done and sacrificed for her.

The viscous cat eyed me coldly before cuddling to Bella's side.

I had a business to run unfortunately, so it could keep her company until I arrived back.
*
As Bella's body gain conscious her eyes peeled open quickly hoping to escape a dream. But instead she was in a huge room.

Her eyes scanned around in fear as she noticed she was restricted from certain movements. She tried escaping the silk bed but the chains were to strong causing her wrist bruises. She winced in fear as she settled back down again.

Bella felt weak and hopeless. She couldn't help but be disappointed in herself. She hated feeling sorry for herself and feeling emotions like this.

She didn't want to allow it to get the best of her, she was slightly optimistic that she would be set free. But part of her knew that wouldn't happen.

She was having psychological episodes and beating herself up. Retracing her every step from the current day and figuring out what she did wrong. And where she went wrong.

Where she failed.

Bella hated failing.

She was angry with her self and decided to cause more pain by trying to escape the locks, aggressively.

She soon gave up out of loss of energy. She hopelessly laid in a uncomfortable manner due to her twisting her cuffs in knots. It cause so much pressure to her arm she could feel her wrist become heated and her arms become numb.

She felt like she deserved it.

How could I be so dumb?! How did this happen?!

Bella dreaded anxiously. She always felt like everytime she begun a fresh start a new and more dark one entered.

The dark house was filled with distraught tears and soulful screams.