11

11

Newness

Each day Bella found herself metaphorically speaking tied to Vunjult. In a charmsmatic and chemistry type of way, the divine guided towards this.

She saw it as something that was inevitable and she didn't blame herself, instead she blames him. Thing we're easier when he was to blame. Vunjult never cared as long as he got what he wanted.

He was deeply content that he got to come home to the woman that he desired. He Spent more time home, while giving his worthy employees the fair share of his position.

Vunjult enjoyed spending his time analyzing and consuming Bella's energy, it was a revamp for him. And a weakness for her. The sexual tension that built up between the two has almost become hard to unnoticed.

And it ate more at Bella then it did at Vunjult. A feeling that she's never felt before that laid across her core and she couldn't figure out. She knew that it only felt better when she was near him.

She ached

Vunjult was patient and was full from the site of Bella, her voice and her appearance. The way she needed his every affection, and how she always softly pleaded when she was lonely. When she crawled towards him for reassurance was enough to make him melt.

Bella hummed as she watched the white dove birds flow around the gray sky. Vunjult has given her much more freedom lately and she hasn't taken it for granted. She's been appreciative of each crumb. As sickly as that sounds.

She was so thankful to feel the air on her skin, and she never knew how bad she took the practical things of life for granted. Until they became restricted.

Vunjult quietly watched from his window as Bella laid on the thick grass, eyeing the sky. He wondered what swarmed through her mind, she wasn't always predictable to him.

He felt as if certain things were never enough, that she held so much mystery and that left him constantly eager for more.

But he was patient.

He's notice the process of the woman that he captured. That calms him enough.

"Bella come in" Vunjult yells signaling for to come back inside.

Bella sighed before treading into the warm house. The fireplace flickered before her as the winds from outside came in contact with the flames.

Bella took a liking to the house,  she's always seen it as beautiful. She felt as if it held Royal designs. And it was beyond the vision she had for any of the homes that involved the future for herself.

It was cozy and secluded and if Bella was honest all she's ever wanted to do is to detach, she just never expected it in this manner. It was slightly painful for her, especially since it wasn't on her call.

"Yes" bella called to Vunjult as he greeted her directly.

He placed his big, cold hand on her warm cheek.

Bella was always warm to Vunjult, inside and out. Every chance he got to feel her in the slightest way, he took the advantage.

"They'll be here soon" he cheekily smiled.

Bella became nervous as she watched the chefs swarm around to set up the table. She fiddled with her red dress as she anticipated on how to approach Vunjult's family and friends.

She straightened her hair and make up in a concerning manner before following him quickly.

"How did we meet?" She asked letting out a anxious breath.

"At your job- Bella listen. Let me speak, only I speak. They won't approach you. " Vunjult assured.

Bella nodded as she sat on the couch, she didn't understand why these emotions the accompanied her. Wasn't as if her and Vunjult were normal or in a normal relationship .

She deemed herself as innocent.

It wasn't too soon until they heard loud knocks at the door. Bella's heart dropped, she believed herself not to be good with people. Or with conversating.

"Vunjult, my handsome man" a estranged woman greeted kissing Vunjult all over his face.

The woman held a younger undertone by all of the botox tht filled her face, followed by the expensive cut clothes she wore that hugged her body tightly. You could tell she was much older than she protrayed herself.

Bella eyed her intensely as all of his family and friends swarmed the house. The house went from hold 2 people, to 16.

Bella counted them exactly, as she greeted them. One at a time right after Vunjult, with a forced smile tugging on her cheeks.

There were so many women, Bella noted that to herself.

The small talk killed bella but she maintain, they mainly question her appearance, such as the jewelry that clung to her body, following the heels and the dress.

All of it that Vunjult picked out for her, everytime he had the chance.

Bella actually enjoyed meeting his family and friends. A part of her favored how kind and welcoming they were towards her.

And anytime she was confused or uncomfortable Vunjult stepped in to clear the air. After a long awaited greeting, everyone sat in silence as the food englufed the room.

They ate in silence. Time from time Vunjult closely watched bella's actions causing her to becoming cautious of herself.

He was reading on how she acted and interacted with people. He was surprised with the results, and didn't expect things to go so easy.

Made him believe, not on a surface level that she actually started to love him.

And he wasn't completely wrong.

If she wanted to she could have caused a scene, not that It would do her any justice due to them having the strongest loyalty for him.

It was just the fact that she chose not to.

The night ended as fast as it came, Bella found herself extremely drained from all of the energy she had used.

But part of her had this new blossoming feeling of happiness, that she got to interact with people in a warm way. That She didn't spend the holidays alone and she was greeted with hugs and warm conversations.

And that's what Vunjult envisioned for her, for them.