Chapter 1

"Vlinder where are you?" Mom, i'm on the attic to search for my suitcase! "Ok dear. I have a couple of supplies for you. And a letter for my mother."Thanks mom.

Mom, not everything can in my suitcase. Wil you help me? "First, you dont have to yell. And ofcourse i'll help you."

After a couple of hours of packing my suitcase is ready. And my parents and I go to a restaurant in Haarlem, because we dont know when I will be back here. After a nice diner i go to see my bestfriends Amy and Roos to say goodbye. The reason is Amy is going to travel the world and Roos is going to study medicine in Maastricht.

Amy is the one who is going to travel the world. She is flying the same day as me to Australia. But I leave in the morning ans she in the afternoon. So we decided that we meet for coffee at the airport. Roos is going to leave for Maastricht at the end of july. So tonight we are going to a pub in Haarlem and have a night we never forget.  I know Amy and Roos almost my hole life. Amy and I met when we were very little, because our mother were best friends. Roos we met in kindergarten and and the end of primary school we were going to the same highschool also in Haarlem. The school we choose is one of the oldest school in the netherlands. When we first started there we had to go to schoon on saturday. But in our second year it was only from monday till friday.

And i can tell you i'm gonna mis my besties a lot. But real friends are forever. And I hope to talk to them a lot. At the end of the night we were al in tears because this is goodbye for now.

Today is the day i'll leave to America. At the airport I said goodbye to my parents and my grandparents from my fathers side and ofcourse Amy. After saying goodbye I go to the customs and take the plane to Montana. After a long flight I'm at the hotel for the night. Tomorrow I will pick up my rental and drive to Harlowton. But first I have to call my mother. To tell her that I arrived safe at the hotel. She was glad and she told me to drive safely tomorrow. 

After a good night of sleep i get my rental and begin my journey to harlowton. After 5 hours i get to the hotel in harlowton. I checked in the hotel and when I got everything. I asked the nice manager from the hotel where i can eat for now. And he told me over a nice little diner a couple of street away from the hotel. I brought my stuff to my room. And i packed by back and walk the couple of streets to the diner. When i come to the diner it is a cute diner in a old american style. And i love it already. 

When I enter the diner there is a ring from the door. And a  lady yell that she is there in a minute. I look for a table and take my seat. The lady is coming to my table and ask what I want. I order coffee and pancakes with fruit. She walks away to get my coffee. When she came back she asked me if i'm new in town because she never saw me. I told her it was my first time here. And I told her my name. She introduce herself as mollie the owner from the diner. She asked me what i was doing in town because people dont visit the town much. I told her I was here for personal things. I told her i just arrived a couple of hours ago.  After a nice talk she walked away to get my pancakes. I pick up my Phone to message my parents and friends. 

After a little while my food is ready and i begin to eat. After a while i hear the door open and there are walking in three bulky men. They wear leather jackets. One of the men look in a stern expression. And i dont like it. One of the three men walk to the counter and yell for mollie. She is comes to the counter and talk to the men for a while. I ask for a other drink and take the letter my mother wrote to my grandmother. She looks at the letter for the adres. She pick up her phone for maps. And it looks lke the adres is just out of town. After I finish my drink I walk to Mollie and pay my bill and say goodbye. When she steps outside one of the men is sitting on his bike. He speaks to me. But I look at him and walk back to my hotel and goes to bed. 

Tomorrow is going to be a interesting day!