Chapter 7

Vlinder POV :

Honey wake up. Time to put your clothes on! "Hmmmm" Come on, time for shopping. " Hmmm, Okay"

Vlinder shower herself and put some clothes on and walks downstairs where Ma is waiting. For our safety Prez told us to take 2 prospect. So we were in the car and the prospect follows us on there bikes. 

So, tell me more about you. What do you like and what kinds of music? " I'm really easy with music. Mom likes metal, so from when I was little I listen to Metal. My favorite band is Cain's offering. My father is from the dutch music, so there was a lot of Guus meeuwis of Andre Hazes jr and sr." I don't know how dutch music sounds. Will you let me hear it? " Offcourse. "

Vlinder took her phone and put spotify on with different dutch artist. 

I don't know what they sing, but sounds good. " Thank you. I have to tell you something. I have decided to go to college in America." Really, I'm glad to hear that. " This is my way to spend much more time with all of you. " I'm so happy. I have to call your grandfather. 

With that she calls pops. 

' Honey is everything alright? ' Yeah, I have something to tell you. ' What is it? ' 

Then Ma and Vlinder hears yelling behind pops on the phone. 

Vlinder has decided that is staying and she is going to study in America. And what is the yelling behind you? 'I'm happy to hear she is staying. Otherwise I had to tap her to a chair so we could convince her to stay.  And what you hear is Rita yelling at Ax. She is furious he doens't want to make her his old lady. Ax is standing his ground, and she is blaming Vlinder for it. So gunner and Viper are a inch away to shoot her in the head. But because of Prez his desicion to introduce Vlinder saturday they can't do shit about it. But because of that prez want to introduce her sooner. ' Your idea of convincing Vlinder was a good idea. And have fun with the bunny and the yelling. Please come home without hearing damage. Love you and see you later today. And let me know when he want to do it. 'I will. Love you too and see you tonight. 

They end the call and Ma look at Vlinder. 

Prez is thinking to introduce you sooner. So when the other charters arrive you will be introduced as the club princess. " Sound fun where pops is. And as of the introduction I'm ready for it. " Okay dear, Glad to hear. 

After they drive in silence to the city. They look for a diner and order lunch. 

" Ma I was wondering, is there always so much drama in the club?" No sweety. But when thre is a new girl there is. Especially now because of Ax has his eyes on you. ANd the club bunny's are jealous about that. And they see you as a threat for the sport as bunny. "But that is the last thing I will do. " I know that. But they don't know you are a club princess. And when they know they have to show you respect. If not they get a warning and after 2 warnings they are out. If it much worse then it is to the Prez and VP what happens to them. " That sounds not good if the president and VP decide what happens. " No that is not good. But we don't follow the rules from the goverment. We have our own laws. " Okay I get it. Gunner told me : If i decide to become a bunny. His exact words were : Over my dead body you become a clubbunny. If you want that I'll sent you on a plane back to your parents. " Oh my dear hahaha, If Gunner told you that. You are safe and protected. He is a sweet boys. But when it comes to family and friends he is very protective. You are now a couple fo days here. And you have all of us wrapped around your finger. And I think Gunner the most. Normally he doesnt act the way he does with you. He doesn't trust easily. ANd what I hear he trust you a lot. " What happend that he doesn't trust easily? " That is not my story to tell. He is the only one who can tell you that. ANd he will tell you when he is ready. " I'll wait for that moment then. " But don't break his trust. Because you lose him. Family or not. " I'll remember that. Thanks." He is the one who decide for a prospect to patch in or not. He is the last one they can convice that they are loyal and trust worthy. If he trust a prospect they are almost in. "I'll get it. Thank for this Ma. And are you ready to shop? " Yes lets go.