Chapter 8

Ax POV :

After a restless night Ax woke up in the early morning. He walked to Prez his office knowing he was already awake. He knocked on the door. Prez told him to come in. Prez looked up no knowing who was coming in his office this early in the morning .

Ax, what are you doing so early in the morning? " I have to tell you something. And ask you something." Has it something to do with my niece? "Yes it is" Tell me what you want? And ask what you want to ask! " THe first time I saw Vlinder my heart stopped for a second. I have my fair share of woman, but nobody had me captive as she does. She is so pure and beautiful. I saw her standing with you and I knew she was off limits. A couple nights ago I walked her to Ma and Pops house. I asked her if I could kiss her and she said yes. The kiss was something I never expected. It was so much more. And since that night I couldnt get her out of my head. My first reaction was to f*ck her out of my head. But when I'm with a woman she is all I see. Last night I saw her talking with Pyro and I felt jealous. I took a girl to my room and f*cked her senseless. When I came downstairs I saw I missed her introduction. I felt horrible and took shot after shot. At some point I felt I needed a release and took a girl upstairs to give me a head. And Vlinder saw me. She took of to her room and locked it. I tried to speak with her. But she didnt response. That moment I knew I screwed up. And knew at that point I have feelings for her. Because  I felt horrible how she saw me. And if I want to make a chance I must change. " I understand what you said. She is beautiful and she is sweet. But she is Abby's daughter. You know how Venom is with chances. Abby was worse. And if Vlinder is the same then you lost you chance. " I know, that is why i want you blessing to show her I want a chance. " Boy, I know that Vlinder thinks your a man wh*re. I know it is hard to hear but in the time she is here she saw you with a different girls every day. And not to speak abour Rita who claimed your her men. "Where is she? I didn't see her last night.'" Boy if you saw Pyro talking with Vlinder why didnt you see what happens between Vlinder and Rita? " I don't know why. But I didn't saw it. " She is in the basement. She threaten Vlinder in the worst way possible. "OK" But back to Vlinder. How much do you want to fight for her. That means no screwing other woman and bunny's. Be honest about your feelings. Show her you are not the person who she sees you for. If she want to give you a chance I'll support her. But if you screw up you are done with her. I don't want to lose her because of you. She is staying to study medicine and work under doc to learn everything he knows. When she is ready with college she is staying to become a club doctor. And she gave us Abby back. So understand that for you make a decision. Not only you lose things. We lose also as a family something what is worth more then our life. "I understand. It is not my intension to hurt her. But I will make mistakes. " A mistake is not a problem. But if you break her heart and she leaves us that is the problem. If you screw up understand there is a chance she never give you a other chance. " I understand. And I will do everything in my power to not to hurt her. " I beliece you. But you must also talk with Gunner about it. You know in the short time she is here. He took the role of overprotective cousin on her. And you know how protective he can be. So think good before you make a decision. And let me know this afternoon. Talk to Gunner to make a decision. " I'll think about it. Only I know my decision is already. I will talk with Gunner and let you know. Thanks for listening to me. " Your welcome boy. 

Ax leaves the office to look for Gunner. Gunner was sitting in a booth with Viper and the twins. When he was walking to them the girl who gave him a head yesterday runs up to him. He push her away and at the same time he saw Vlinder walking out of the kitchen. He follows her where she is going to. 

"Vlinder wait!" What do you want? " I want to apologize for what you saw last night." There is nothing to apologize. We are not together so you can do what you want. I knew you were a man wh*re. And I let you kiss me so that is on me and not you. I knew you are not a one woman men. And that is alright. It is who you are so no hard feelings.