Chapter 12

Vlinder POV :

When I woke up I saw the empty. When I look at the bed left I saw it was also empty. I walk to the living area and saw both guys eating breakfast. When Ax saw me he came up to me and gave me a hug. Are you alright princess? " No I'm not alright." Will you talk to us over what happend yesterday? " No, you have enough on your head with the new doc gave you yesterday. I'm going to shower and to the airport. From there we are going straight to the hospital. " Princess, wait a minute. You don't know what doc told me. He called me to tell me one of the girls is pregnant. But I'm not the father. because she is further along them we thought. She is three months pregnant and before that 1 time I never slept with her. So we took a DNA test with the brother because we have that in our system. And nobody in the club is the father. Prez discoverd she was sleeping with men for money at the stripclub. So they took it to the system from the goverment. And if the person is in the system we know who the father is. After that she must leave town. Prez give her money for the first time, but after that it is up to her to get money. " Thanks for telling me. But I can't tell what happend. I only know we must wait for the test result later today. But it looks bad. But I'm going to shower now. " With that Vlinder walked to her room and took a shower. When she was ready Gunner and Ax were waiting for her to go with her to the airport. THey gave her a sandwich because she hadn't eat something. She didn't want it. But she did for the guys. When they arrived at the airport she was nerveus. When she saw Amy her parents, she hugged them. She introduced Gunner and Ax to Amy her parents. They were glad Vlinder had a support system with her. They knew how the news of Amy affect Vlinder. Gunner took the suitcases from Amy her parents to the hotel. And came after that to the hospital. So Vlinder , Ax  and Amy her parents took the cab to the hospital. When they arrived at the hospital Vlinder Saw nurse Linda sitting on a chair waiting for them. They walked to her to the doctors room. When they were sitting Vlinder sat on Ax his lap because there were not enough seats. The doctor came in and Vlinder knew it was bad. 

Goodday family de Vries. Thanks for coming al the way. Did Miss Jansen tell you something? No she did not. She only told us it was very bad. The doctor looked at Vlinder. Yesterday Miss Jansen was here. But she didn't believe the news I told her. I told her Amy has a bad head injury. And there is minimal brainfuction. So we did a test last night and I have here the result. And I'm sorry to tell you there is no improvement, so I can tell you that Amy is braindead. The parents of Amy broke down, just like Vlinder did. Ax hold her tight when Vlinder was crying. So we have to ask you when do you want the support system to stop? Ax looked at the doctor. Can we come back later. I think they need time to process this news. I knew it was bad, but Princess didn't told us how bad. I think she had hope that her friend was being okay. I told Miss Jansen yesterday How I saw things. Doc I;m sorry to say this. But these girls were friends from the time they were in diapers. Amy her parents are her second parents. So ofcourse she hoped that her friend would be okay. Because that is what you do. Doc nod as response and the told them to back tomorow morning. With that Ax, Vlinder and Amy her parent left the room. When they saw Gunner sitting in the waiting area Ax shook his head. And Gunner knew it was a lost case. They left the hospital and get to the hotel. Gunner and Ax gave Vlinder and Amy her parent time to talk about what to do. At that moment Vlinder told what she knew. After a couple of hours Vlinder came back to the suite. " I have spoken to doc about the options. He called the hospital and his advise was to take Amy from the support system. After that we have decide to take Amy from the support system and look what her body is going to do. After that we must arrange everything to get her body back to the netherlands." When they told Gunner and Ax the descion she was on autopilot. She called her mother first and then Prez. Gunner and Ax had forced Vlinder to eat. And Ax took her to bed. 

Prez POV :

After 20 years I had finaly Abby in my arms. Our parents cried from happines. Venom hugged her and we had to separate them. They cried in there arms. After that we got the the clubhouse after a long drive. The older members were glad she was back. The younger members introduced them self. Because Abby was tired she was going to bed early. The next morning she was in the clubhouse kitchen with mom to make breakfast. " He sis, don't burn the clubhouse please" Haha you are hilirious big bro. "I know I am. Your daughter is just like you. She tried to set the kitchen on fire one time" I know she did she told me. After the short talk doc called me.