Chapter 4

Vlinder POV : 

After her nap she came downstairs. When she walked in the living room the first thing she saw was all good looking men. "Dem, these are good looking men! Sad they are probably family."

Everbody in the room chuckled. I did say that out loud?? Yes you did!

After the introduction she walked to the kitchen. When she entered the kitchen she saw Venom with fury in his eyes. And she was so done with it. 

"What is you problem with me?" My problem? My problem is you. You are the reason Abby never came back. You are the reason I miss my twin more then ever. So you are my problem!!

Vlinder look with tears in her eyes at Venom. The rest came to the kitchen and saw everything. 

"If I'm your problem then I'm leaving. It was never my intesion to make any one angry or sad. The only thing I want was to know my family. My mother told me not much. Only I had three uncles. She told me that is was to complicated to tell me more. I have always wondered how my family was. Now i know it was a mistake to come here. And I'm sorry for that."

With that she walked out of the kitchen and packed her stuff.

Prez POV :

After Vlinder walked away I looked at my brother. 

"What is wrong with you? After +20 years of nothing from Abby is her daughter here. And the only thing you do is scare her away. " I dont want her here. She is a copy of Abby in every way I know and see. She looks like Abby and have the same attitude. What do you expect from me? That I open my arms for her and welcome her here. That is not gonna happen. If Abby can't come her daughter can walk away just like her mother did. " That girl upstairs is the only one who can make it happen that Abby come back to us. She is the only person who can tell more about Abby. What she did the years she was away from us. She is the only connection for Ma and Pops to Abby. And what did you do. You let her know she is not welcome and basically sent her away because she is a copy of Abby. I hope for you she is little different from Abby. Because if she is a exact copy of Abby you lost the chance to learn more about Abby. And what I see, she is just as stubborn as her mother."

After that Prez walked upstairs and saw Vlinder with her suitcase coming downstairs. She walked through the door to her car. She turned around. 

Please tell my grandparents I'm glad that I had the chance to meet them. And I will always love them. I know I dont know them, but mom told me that they were the best parents she had. That was the only thing she told me. So from when I was a little girl I loved them. My mother is the sweetest person in the world. And I know she wasn't happy that I asked so many questions about the family. But she never told me no. She is a strong believer in free will. And that you must make your own opinion over people. She told me if I want to know my family, i had to travel to America. And that is what I did after graduation. She told me be carefull and don't trust anybody who doesn't live in this town. And if there were problems to come back as soon as possible. It was never my intension to cause trouble in the family. And now I'm here that is the thing that happend. I'm sorry to leave, but it is the best way. I hope you can forgive me that I don't say goodbye to my grandparents. But it really hard to do. 

Prez is standing there not knowing what to say. He walkes to Vlinder and gives her a hug. 

"I'm sorry to."