Chapter 5

AX POV

I heard from Gunner that his long lost cousin arrived a couple of days ago. But she left also quick because of Venom. I heard the story's about Venom's twin. Who left over +20 years ago without a word. And now her daughter arrived out of nowhere. I think it is strange but who am I to jugde. I heard the news when I was visiting a other charter. So when I was finished with my job I went back home. 

When I arrived at the clubhouse I saw a rental car and the most beautiful girl ever hugging Ma and Pops. So I think she came back. I see Prez and Sniper standing also on the porch but Venom is nowhere to see. So I hear everything from Gunner when I speak with him. I walk to the clubhouse and got inside and lose the feeling I have. When I saw her I was rock hard. To fix it I took Rita's hand and took her to my room. I lock the door behind her and push her against it. I put her panty's aside and begin to finger f*ck her. Rita is my quick fix if I'm horny. She always spread her legs for me when I want. She thinks I will make her my old lady. But that is not gonna happen. She tels me she is loyal to me and I'm the only one. But I know that is not true. We brothers talk and she has had almost everybody in the mc between her legs. Even some of the old timers. But hey I dont judge. She is no old lady material. After she come for me I push her on bed and put a condom on. I f*ck her hard. When she come again I fill up my condom.  

Ax, Why do you use a condom? "Because I dont want have kids anytime soon."But I'm on birthcontrol so we are safe and you know your the only one for me. " Rita, put your clothes on we are going downstairs. I have to talk to Prez. And I want a drink with my boys. "

Rita sigh and put her clothes on. When they came downstairs I saw the girl standing with Viper Because Rita was under my arm I took my arm down. Yes I know she saw it. But she is off limits. Rita looked at her with hate. Gunner introduced us. And her name was just as beautiful as her. I never heard it. I think the name is typical from where she comes from. I took her hand and kissed it. When I did that she got a nice pink blush on her cheeks. Rita put her hand around my weist to let Vlinder know I was hers. I pushed her arms of me. And Rita stomped away after that. I hear my brothers chuckle and Vlinder don't know how to react. We played pool and I learned she come from the Netherlands and her name means butterfly in English. At some point she said goodbye and she walked to her car. After that I talked with Gunner and he told me not to doubt her because they checked everything. So it means she is a club princess and off limits. After that I said goodbye and got to my room. 

Vlinder POV

After the drama from the last couple fo day's I slept in long. I woke up around 12.00 PM. When I came downstairs I saw a note from Ma and Pops. They are at the clubhouse and when I woke up to come there. Because the nice weather I decide to walk there. When I was walking I called my best friend. When I entered the clubhouse everybody was looking weird at me. Ma sees me and she waves to me and I wave back. I told Roos goodbye and we hang up. 

"Why is everybody looking weird at me?" Because you spoke in a language only Dutch understand. "Dutch? " Yes a member of the club. He comes from the Netherlands but lives her for 20 years. With who were you on the phone? " With one of my best friends. Her name is Roos and she is going to study medicine in Maastricht.

Vlinder told her grandparents about Amy who is traveling the world. And that she will visit when she is in America. She told her everything about when she was younger. How she met her friends and which school she was going. When she told about her mother, Ma had tears in her eyes. But overal she was happy that she could tell her. When she was talking a man with a beard came to her. He spoke in Dutch to her. They talked for a while in Dutch, but they switched to English because of Ma. He told mer more about how he came her and his life here and after that he left.