Chapter 9

Vlinder POV 

Because I'm moving after the weekend i have to pack al mine clothes. So I'm at my grandparents house for now to pack al mine clothes. When I was earlier in my new apartment with Prez i was suprised how neat everything was and big. I have a master bedroom with bathroom attached to it a guestroom with bathroom a big livingspace with kitchen and kitchenisland in it. It was already furnished. But I have to get a new bed and everything. And the bed in the master bedroom goes to the guestroom for when friends or family come over. I have 2 entrees. I can through the club or via the stairs outside. I have also decided to work in the club. I like to earn my own money. When I was younger I worked in a store. I know I'm not 21 but Prez told me it is not a problem, because they own the club. So tonight I'm going to look how the club is. And to learn the people who work there. When I was done with packing my clothes I decide to go to the clubhouse and look where everyone is. 

When I enter the clubhouse I see Kai and Kayden playing pool. But I don't see Gunner , Viper or  Ax. I greet some old ladys and see Pyro sitting in a booth with a bunny. I greet him and walk to the bar. There is a prospect that I never saw before. I ask for a coke when he gave me my drink I walk to my room to pack my clothes here. When I was walking I hear Ax talking to some girl. And I know it is bad, But i stand there and listen to him. And what I hear upset me a lot. But I have promise him to give him a chance to be honest with me. So I decide to stand there. After 30 minuts a bunny walk out of his room. With hair if she just had a good F*ck. I see Ax by the door in his jeans without a shirt. When is looks at me he pales. But I walk away. I walk downstairs and he comes running after me. He stops me but I pull my hand away. With pleading eyes he looks at me. But I don't response, i walk to my car and go to my apartment. 

Ax POV : 

When I saw Vlinder standing against the wall I knew I f*cked up big time. I knew I had to sent the bunny away but I didn't. How long was Vlinder standing there. I run after her. But she pulls her hand away and walk to her car. I see Pyro and some of her cousins looking at me. Kai gives Kayden money and Kayden smirks at kai. They had a bet how long it takes for me to screw up. I walk with my head down upstairs and chance my sheets from my bed. If I wanna win her over, I must work really hard. But I don't think she give me a new oppertunity. When I'm done with my sheets there is a knock on my door and I open the door and I see Prez. He ask me to come to the office when I'm dressed. I knew this was not good at all. So when I was dressed I walk to the office. When I enter I see Gunner and Prez sitting at the table. Gunner looks Angry and Prez is dissapointed. "Did you talk to Vlinder?" Ax ask. They nodded. 

Boy tell me what happend in the last 24 hours. Yesterday you was pleading with me / us that you want our blessing and you already screw up. You told vlinder you like her very much. And that she must not believe everything she hears in the club. And when she want to pack her clothes from her room she hears you with a girl in your room. So she was standing there. And she heard everything. And then she sees the girl enter your room with freshly f*cked hair and you in only your jeans. How do you thinks she feels now. I don't know If she told you. But she had a bad relation before she came here. More I can not say about it. But you did the one thing she hates. "I know I screwed up. But she was standing there and I do know I had sent her away. But when she touched me i was a goner. I know it is bad. But I want to beg her to give me a chance. " Prez looks at him. Ax, you screwed so royaly that she called Gunner to ask if he want to pack her clothes here and bring her to her new place. She doesn't want to come to the clubhouse anymore. Why she never told me. But I know because of your screw up. And despite what you did she never told us. We know because Kai and Kayden saw what happend. " Where is she going and where is she going to live?" She is going to live in the apartment above the club in town. And she want to work in the club. But on the nights she is working you are not alloud to go there. I know it is difficult because you have 2 nights a week you are at the door. But please give her time. If you upset her more I scared she is leaving town. And that is the last thing we want. Especially when we have our family back. We don't want to lose her, And I think you don't want that eather. But If you really like her. You must stay away from the bunnys and show her you can be loyal. But till then give her the space she wants. Ax nodded and walk out of the office. He look at Pyro who shakes his head. But doesn't say anything. Ax walk with tears in his eyes back to his room knowing he screwed up big time. And still she is loyal to not to tell her family about him.