Hello again Pup

In the deepest part of Ashur's mind

Ashur's POV

'What happened?' I asked as I opened my eyes. I was greeted with the snow-covered woods. 'Huh? This place again? Moon are you here?'

'Hello again Pup,' She said. I smiled.

'It's nice to hear your voice again,' I said still smiling. 'You stopped talking to me after I got away from those rogues.'

'I was looking into something, Pup.'

'Huh, okay. Is everything alright Moon?' I asked concerned.

'We don't have long to talk and there is something you need to know,' She started with a sigh. 'The war will start tomorrow, the first blood to be spilled will be the worst. Take the stand you need to take and stay by Miles' side always. This will hit him the hardest and his impulse will try to take it out on you. Also channel your warrior powers into your form and you will have enough energy to shift. Remember Pup, stay strong. Goodbye for now.'

'Bye Moon and thank you,' I whispered as everything went dark.

Back in reality

'Miles...' I whimpered. There was a big crash from somewhere above me and then a loud bang of a door nearby being opened forcefully.

"Can you not try to break my door?" Lincoln growled. 'I must be in the Healers' office again,' I thought bitterly.

'Miles, what happened?' I whimpered trying to move.

"Don't move," Miles growled. "Lincoln leave."

"Fine by me," He said leaving quickly and closing the door.

"Never do that again," Miles whimpered laying down next to me.

'I need to do it again,' I whispered remembering what happened before the talk with Moon. I tried moving again, but I could only open my eyes. Miles' face was right next to mine.

"No," Miles growled.

'While I was out Moon talked to me. If I use my warrior power, I'll have enough energy to shift,' I growled back.

"Do you even know how to?" Miles asked. I nodded and rolled my eyes. He sighed and got up. "Fine..."

I closed my eyes again and thought of Moon. Nothing happened. 'Cerberus why is nothing happening?' I asked him. 'Think about Miles not Moon,' He answered.

I started thinking of Miles. A few seconds later it was very cold. 'Miles, why is it so cold?' I asked before passing out.

Miles' POV

'It actually worked,' I thought brushing Ashur's hair out of his face. 'But he passed out again. He's going to hurt himself one day.'

"Hey Miles," Dad said walking in. I turned and growled which made Ashur whimper. "No need to growl at me you know that."

"What do you need Dad?" I asked.

"Tomorrow we should have the Alpha and Luna ceremony now that Ashur is back," He answered.

"I guess we could," I whispered. "But that's only if he wants to do it tomorrow. This is the second time he's passed out today."

"Alright talk to him first then get back to me about it," Dad said walking out of the room.

I nodded and gently picked Ashur up. 'You're so fucking light... and I can see and feel your ribs.... You shouldn't have left...'

'I know,' Ashur whispered. I looked down to find Ashur staring at me.

"So, you're awake," I whispered leaving the Healers' office.

'Yeah... and I see it worked,' He mumbled.

"Yes, it did," I whispered. I closed the door of our room and laid us down on the bed. He started petting my head making me purr. "I've missed you a lot... a lot, a lot..."

"I missed you too," He whispered. I looked up at him in shock. He smiled brightly.

"You talked," I mumbled. He laughed.

"It's not like I was mute all my life," He said. I chuckled and hugged him. "I need a shower, so can you let me up."

"No," I growled playfully.

"What? Why?" He asked.

"I won't let you up unless we take a bath together," I said pulling at his shirt.

"Fine," He said rolling his eyes. I smiled and pulled off my shirt. He blushed and looked away. I tugged at his shirt.

"Take it off," I growled playfully. He shook his head and crossed his arms. "Please..."

"I just want to be clean," He whimpered. 'He's hiding something,' Thor growled. I silently agreed and reached for Ashur's thoughts.

'He'll be worried if he saw them, or angry...' He whimpered to Cerberus.

"What are you hiding?" I growled pulling at his shirt again.

"N-nothing," He whispered trying to get up. I pushed him back down and sat on his stomach. He yelped at the pressure on his stomach, making me jump off him quickly.

"I'm sorry..." I trailed off as he ran for the bathroom. I got up and blocked the way. "Not until I know what you're hiding."

"It's just some old wounds," He whispered backing up.

"If it is only a few old wounds why won't you show me?" I growled. He whimpered and backed up some more. "You know I won't hurt you. I would never hurt you; I just want to know what you're hiding."

"Why can't you just leave it alone?!" He growled as tears started forming in his grey eyes. I grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it off him. Scars and wounds covered the front of his body.

"Are... are those wh-whip marks?"

He turned away from me and didn't answer. There were even more marks on his back.

"You forgot about them at first, didn't you?" I asked hugging him. His muscles tensed and he started shaking. "I won't hurt you; you should know that."

"I did forget about them at first. I've had them for I think four months now," He whispered as he relaxed into me.

"Who did it?" I growled.

"Just some random rogues," He whispered.

"Did they do anything else?" I mumbled.

"N-no," He stuttered. 'He's lying,' Thor said.

"I know you're lying but I won't push any more than I already have," I whispered. He sighed in relieve. "Let's go take that bath."