We need to find them

Miles' POV

"We haven't found them yet, Alpha," Wyatt said bowing.

"Then look again!" I growled. He nodded, shifted, and ran off.

"Miles..." Mom whispered laying her hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Archie and Amelia standing behind her.

"Why are they here?" I asked nodding my head in their direction.

"They are the closest people you have to be your Betas. And even though they aren't in Blaze pack, you need them," Mom explained.

"I don't need them. I need to find Asher, Scarlett, and Dad," I growled turning away.

"Miles we know you better than anyone else," Archie said as he and Amelia followed me away from my mother.

"I don't need you," I snarled.

"You do need us," Amelia growled stepping in front of me. "You know they are alive and not with James."

"No one knows if they're alive or with James."

"If you thought they were dead or with James, you would say you need us," Amelia said crossing her arms.

"That makes no sense," I growled trying to step around her. But she kept blocking me. "Move!"

"Not until you say I'm right," She growled.

"Fine you're right," I snarled throwing up my arms. "The connection hasn't been broken between Ashur and I, so he's not dead, but that doesn't mean he's not with James. And that tells us nothing on Scarlett and my dad."

"Actually, James seems smart enough to break the connection between you two if he captured Ashur. So, Ashur isn't with James either. As for Scarlett and Owen, Luna is the only one who can know if they are dead or alive," Amelia explained.

"So why don't we just ask Haisley?" Archie asked.

"Oh, Moon goddess, you're stupid," Amelia mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Ashur is Blaze pack Luna now," I whispered looking away.

"Well shit," Archie muttered. Then he brighten up. "We know Ashur's scent better than anyone in Blaze pack, so we should be able to find him faster than any of them."

"Sure, but what about Scarlett and Owen?" Amelia asked.

"Scarlett should hopefully be with Ashur. As for my dad let's hope we find him soon," I whispered.

Ashur's POV

'Ugh, my throat hurts,' I thought as I opened my eyes slowly. 'What happened?'

"Ashur, thank goddess you're awake," Scarlett whimpered burying her face into my side. I tried to shift but couldn't.

'What happened?' I asked looking around.

"James attacked us, that's all I remember. It looks like he got your throat pretty good, but it's stop bleeding," Scarlett explained.

'Where's James?' I asked trying to get up.

"Don't get up!" She growled holding me down. "And has for James I don't know where he is."

'Then we shouldn't let our guard down,' I growled still trying to get up. She pushed me back down and laid on top of me. 'Get off!'

"Stop trying to get up, stupid! James would have taken you while we were both out if he could. He won't have waited for when one of us was awake," Scarlett snarled. I stopped moving.