Let us go James!

Ashur's POV

'Ugh, my head hurts,' I thought get up. 'Wait why am I in wolf form? Cerberus what happened?' I asked. 'You'll remember soon enough, but we need to get to Serenity and make sure nothing has happened to her,' Cerberus answered.

'But it's so dark,' I whispered stepping forward. I tripped over something warm and fell on my face.

'Who are you?' Serenity asked.

'Serenity!' I said happily as I got up and tackled her.

'Oh, thank Moon goddess,' She said licking my face.

'What happened?' I asked.

'James and his rogues got us, and the connection with the others is broken. We're on our own until they find us. You told them where to find us though,' Serenity explained.

'I did?' I asked surprised. 'No actually I did. That's why your head hurts because I had to break through to talk to them,' Cerberus said.

'Yeah you did,' Serenity answered confused.

'Sorry, it was actually Cerberus.'

'Is your head alright?'

'It hurts a little but I'm fine. At least they have the information for where to find us.'

'Yeah but didn't you say the rogues have two different places they could go?'

'They do but they there still at the one I gave,' Cerberus answered for me. My head burned a bit. 'Cerberus don't do that, my head still hurts,' I complained.

'We need to find I way out of here,' Serenity whispered. I nodded in agreement. 'What do you think we should do?'

'Get information first.'

'That's not a plan to get out. That's a way to get us under more supervision,' Serenity said bewildered.

'I say get information, and then try to get out. Best way to win,' I whispered. She smacked me over the head. I whined from the pain.

'Stupid, that will get us into even more shit,' She growled. I rolled my eyes.

"Open the back," James yelled from somewhere outside. I growled. "Aw, come on Ashur. Don't be like that."

'Let us go, James!' I snarled. He chuckled as bright light filled the darkness.

"No can do," He laughed as two rogues pulled us out by the back of our necks. I tried to fight to get away from the one holding me. Blood seeped into my mouth as I bit down hard on the rogues arm. Growling in pain he dropped me. "Ashur~ don't be like this, babe."

'I am not yours, James. I never have been, and I never will be,' I snarled launching at Serenity's captor's leg. I yelped as he kicked me in the side. James growled warningly at the rogue causing the rogue to stop as he tried to kick me again. 'Why do you still want me anyways? I'm not going to lead Moon pack anymore, you know that. So why are you still after having me?'

"Because if I kill off Miles and make you mine, I can take over Blaze pack. And then I'll go after the other packs, until I rule all of them," James growled trying to put authority into his voice. Serenity and I shared a look of amusement. The two rogues shifted uncomfortably.

'Even your rogues think you sound stupid,' I said with a laugh. James growled and walked up to me. 'You don't scare me anymore. So, don't try me.'

"I'll just have to break you again," He snarled grabbing my snout. I bared my teeth as he pulled my face closer to his. "You're just a stupid Omega who should obey."

Serenity whimpered as I snarled and tried to snap at his hand. James moved his hand before I could and smacked my nose. I shook my head to get rid of the pain and pounced at him. He shifted and pinned me to the ground.

'It's going to be fun to you break again. You'll learn your place again soon, Ashur,' James growled as I tried to fight him off me.

'Leave him alone James!' Serenity snarled. James looked over at her with a grin.

'If it isn't Serenity Becker. Good thing you're here. Because Ashur will need you to heal him after I break him,' James said with a laugh. He glared at the two rogues. 'Take them to camp. Remember only the people I say can talk to them. If anyone who isn't allowed to does, you know what to do.'

The rogue I bit picked me up harshly after James got off me. Serenity whimpered as the rogue growled at me.

"You little bitch. You're lucky I can't do anything to you," He growled in my ear. I bared my teeth at him and snarled. He just rolled his eyes.

Pups stared at us in fear as we entered the camp. Everyone else wouldn't look in our direction and scurried out of the rogues' way. 'Serenity, do you think these two are James' Betas?' I asked through our mind link. Serenity looked up at their dull expressions.

'Maybe, but if they are, they look like they hate it,' Serenity answered. I looked up also and noticed the one holding me was staring longingly at two young pups play wrestling in the dirt nearby.

'Are those your pups?' I asked warmly as my heart went out for him. He looked at me in shock. 'Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have asked.'

'Yes, they are,' He whispered looking away from me. 'They're twins and they're names are Clove and Caspar. I think they are four now...'

'German names. Are you German?' I asked. He nodded. 'What's your name?'

'Fritz,' He answered shortly. We made it to a small building towards the back of the camp. He set me down gently as the other rogue threw Serenity into the building. She yelped as she hit the back wall. Fritz flinched without the other rogue noticing. The other rogue snorted in disgust and walked away.

'Sorry for biting you earlier,' I whispered as Fritz shut the door.

'It's fine,' He whispered back before leaving also.

----------

Fritz and his pups will come up more in the following chapters.