18

Cindy smiled as she sat in a patio chair, watching as her dad was grilling burgers.

Sammy and Jason chatted off away from her, while she sat in the shade of a tree on her phone.

Cindy told herself that she should be enjoying the good weather, but she was having too much fun talking to Liam and the others on discord.

At first, she had only used the name CindyTheMergirl in their own private messaging, but she made a leap, and decided to change it in all the servers she was a part of.

She'd been a bit nervous when she'd entered one of her favorite discords under her new identity. They'd immediately recognized that it wasn't a newcomer, but someone with a rank that had been there for a while.

She'd admitted that it was Danny, and that she wanted to be called Cindy now. Despite her fears, many of the people there welcomed her. One of her good friends on the server messaged her privately, asking if she was trans. In response, she'd sent them a picture of her in a skirt.

They'd responded enthusiastically. One person on that server... hadn't. Thankfully, they'd been blocked.

And discord wasn't the only thing changing. Cindy was growing more nervous, as her phone betrayed more and more of her girliness. She had a painting of Ariel as her phone background. Her YouTube history was full of mermaid stuff, and was now growing to include makeup tutorials and all sorts of very-un-boy-like things.

But Cindy was having a very hard time hiding her girliness. She was still wearing her hair in the bob that Sammy had styled for her on her date. And after Cindy had talked about how she'd enjoyed her date, her parents and Jason had seemed a bit surprised.

But she couldn't contain it. She had tried to go back to acting more boyish after her date with Matt, trying to hide it... but she couldn't. She'd stopped wearing the looser shirts in her closet. Now, she was wearing one of her shirts that was specifically made for girls.

Mom had gotten it to accomodate Danny's breasts. But now, Mom and Dad looked at Cindy, seeing that she wasn't doing anything to hide them. With her bras and the feminine shirts, she looked just like a girl her age. And now she was pushing it even further.

Mom came out the back door, carrying the condiments for their burgers, and set them on the table. It was hard for her to miss Cindy.

"Danny?" Mom walked up to her, and sat down in the patio chair next to her.

"Yeah Mom?"

"I... I just noticed that you're wearing that skirt again."

She had worn it a few times since her date. It made her feel so cute! Cindy had worn it only on days she was going to hang out with friends, so that her parents would see it less. Liam seemed to like it...

"Danny?"

"Oh, um, yeah," Cindy said. "I guess... I just kind of like how it feels."

"Well...," Mom said. "I suppose. It's just... you're here at home Danny."

"Yeah."

"And we don't care how you look. You don't... you don't have to try to blend in."

Cindy bit her bottom lip. Mom's tone was saying 'you don't have to try to look like a girl' - that is, she didn't need to wear the skirt.

"I.... I know," Cindy shifted nervously. "But... I kind of like how it feels."

Mom glanced back down at the skirt again. Mom probably knew that Cindy was wearing panties too. However, she didn't know that Cindy hadn't worn boxers in weeks.