PART I

Hey guys I know I just started writing a book but I've had this idea for a while so I thought I'd give you all a teaser of what to expect. I hope you all love.
            __________________________

   "I'm sorry!" I yell as I'm slapped to the floor a second time. I should've known better than to speak without watching my mouth.

  "Don't you dare yell at me! You should know better than to not watch your mouth you worthless piece of garbage. You're a disgrace to this family," Natasha or as some people say my mother yells at me continuously.

   She's right I do know better than to let my accent slip like that. Sometimes I just can't control it though. I've had it since I was little, but my parents both began to think it was a problem by the time I turned twelve.

   "I am sorry," I whisper silently, fighting to keep the tears from slipping from my eyes.

   "You better be sorry. Head to your room and I might actually pity you," she said scrunching her nose in disgust.

   "Yes ma'am ," I said as I slowly entered my room laying on my bed in relief. I feel like they hit me more and more as I get older, but its my fault. I should no better, I should go by the rules. They are not that harsh yet I have a problem obeying them. But not on purpose of course.

  For Example: Don't speak in your British accent.

   Don't go anywhere without approval first.

  Clean everything before you do anything else.

  DO NOT PICK UP THE HOUSE PHONE.

   No watching the news or newspaper...anywhere.

  No talking back.

  Henry needs to be taken care of before yourself.

   And there's many more.

   I jolted out of my bed when the ringtone of my phone went blaring throughout the huge room. My heart skipped a beat when the name of my best friend showed upon the phone.

   "Hey Nate," I said trying to hide the fact that I was just crying.

  "They hurt you again, didn't they?" He asked. I could practically see him clenching his jaw in anger. I said nothing and that seemed to answer his question. "Don't worry Bea. When you're eighteen you won't have to live in that house anymore and you can live with me. I'll protect you. I promise," I felt my stomach erupt with butterflies.

  "My hero," I said wholeheartedly. We both hung up after a little more chatter and eventually I fell asleep. Nathan Cooper where would I be without you?