The promised

A woman screams in pain in a dark abandoned dungeon, she was dress in a ripped purple dress and her long blond hair, tangled and covered in dried blood, pulled back in a bun. A strong handsome man with white hair and emerald color eyes, was in between her legs telling her to push again.

As the woman push one finale time, the crys of a newborn filled the cell. Both the man and woman smiled at each other, as they looked at their little one. "It's a boy, Athy" whispered the men bring the baby closered to Athy, who cried in happiness. She let the man set their lovely little boy to her chest. She saw he had curly green hair (from his father's side of the family) with little freckless on his cheeks, but as he open his little eyes they both saw he had her eyes, jeweled blue eyes that held so much light and love in them.

Slowly the two heard the sound of footsteps coming down into the dungon and a lot of them. The man got in a fighting stance, till the girl pushed their baby into his arms telling him to run. "Listen Hizashi, if Claude finds out about the baby, the emperor will kill him or he will grow up like me. Belittle, ignored, neglected, and abused!" saying the woman in a rush before pulling a necklace out of her dress pocket. A pretty necklace with only a light pink peral in the middle of it, Lily her nanny said was her mothers and one of the only things she had left.

Putting the necklace around the little baby boys' neck, she whispered "No matter what happens, this necklace will be apart of me and my mother. We will always be with you, Izuku Midoriya." Kissing her baby one last time, she then kissed her lover before pulling away saying "Go now."

The man then ran out of the dungons, taking a diffrent root from the footsteps, pulling a clock over him to hid his face and his little boy. As he joined a crowed in the center of the capital city's square he watch as his beloved wife and lover pulled into the center and an ax coming down on her head.

Athanasia de Alger Obelia was dead................... 

As the man cried in saddness, he looked down at his, their, only child who now had sad tears in his eyes as well. Like little Izuku knew his mommy was no longer in the world. Whispering to little Izuku "It's going to be ok" Hizashi then looked up glaring at the man comforting that little b!tch of a princess who got his beloved sun killed "I promised you I will avenge your mother, even die trying if my name isn't All For One."

Turning away from the crownd, screaming in joy, he slowly walked away planning to get back to Japen and see if his little sister could help raised his son.

To be coutinued .............................................