Baby, it's cold outside [M]

tags: smut, established relationship, this chapter is pretty nasty, rimming, little to no plot at all im so sorry ://, a lil spanking/hitting kink, begging(?), lots of dirty talk, read end notes pls <3

jjk
kth

here's a very late gift to you guys & i hope u like it!
___________________________________________

Jeongguk grunts against the frigid lips pressed against his, brows pinched as he all but shoves the offending thick coat off of his boyfriend's shoulders, hands reaching for the hem of the fuzzy white sweater Taehyung's sporting.

It's a little hard to maneuver them inside their bedroom with their limbs tangling and accidentally bumping against each other, but he doesn't even mind it one bit when Taehyung is kissing him like that, hands reaching up to push off Jeongguk's beanie and soon nimble fingers thread through his long dark locks, tugging at the roots pleasantly.

Though they have to break apart briefly as the brunette successfully peels off the blonde's sweater, only to click his tongue at the sight of his lover's t-shirt hanging askew on his body. He looks up at the other almost accusingly, eyes clouded and a little too lovesick to even come off as offending.

"Just how many layers are you even wearing right now?" Jeongguk asks, voice tight but he's gentle with the way he carresses Taehyung's cheek, kissing the mole there before he moves to tug the garment off.

The blonde chuckles softly, but hisses as soon as his boyfriend's hands latch onto his waist, pulling him in closer. "Baby, it's freezing outside, how do you expect me to not wear atleast three or four layers?"

"Mhm," Jeongguk starts to undo his belt, dutifully littering Taehyung's shoulders and collarbones with soft pecks, pushing a relieved exhale out of the boy's lungs, hands now moving from Jeongguk's hair to the front of his dark button up shirt. "Right, I almost forgot how sensitive my baby is."

Taehyung laughs at that, but it ends with a small gasp as the younger brushes his fingers against a pert nipple, hands just a little bit cold from the weather outside. "N-not sensitive.." Taehyung sighs, tilting his head back to let Jeongguk kiss his way up his neck, nibbling at his jaw with intent.

Jeongguk presses the beginnings of his smirk against his boyfriend's skin, noting the way he arches in his hold when the brunette runs his hands up and down his sides gently. He toys with the shell of Taehyung's ear with his mouth, slightly grazing his teeth and catching the lobe between his incisors just to see the way Taehyung shivers ever so slightly. "Sure, whatever you say, love." He whispers playfully, breath tickling golden skin.

With that, Taehyung turns his head, angles his face just right so he can slot his mouth against Jeongguk's who hums, pleased. And it's perfect.

The way they kiss, the way they hold each other, the way they fit together and the way it feels is just so, so right. It's almost as if they're two puzzle pieces, made to complete each other to create a beautiful masterpiece, bounded by love. It feels addicting and breathtaking, but at the same time it feels like home. Which is true, considering that they are homes to each other's hearts.

It's their third christmas together as a couple, and even before that they've spent countless of christmas' together when they were more like emotionally constipated teenagers and less than the adults that they are now. And yet, even after years and years, Jeongguk only continues to grow fond over this man in his arms, who has his heart in his hands.

He kind of tastes like the Merlot they had back at Seokjin's place, where they tore open their presents and had a grand, delicious dinner along with their hyungs. His lips are also kind of chapped from the biting cold as well, but Jeongguk would never change a thing.