Russian Roulette Is Not The Same Without A Gun

(AND BABY WHEN IT'S LOVE IF IT'S NOT ROUGH IT ISN'T FUN)

   I'm at his side in an instant.

   "Really?" I say, reading the note over his shoulder. And sure enough listed is a time ten minutes from now, a location, and a signature from Miss Celestia Ludenberg. 

   "Yeah," He says and then frowns, "and it's about time too! The Election ends tomorrow at noon!"

   I nudge his shoulder. "Better late than never. . .but are we sure this isn't a trap?"

   He rolls his eyes. "Hajime, it's fine. Nothing is going to happen to me or anyone. Why don't you come along with me if you're so worried?" He offers. 

   I tilt my head. "She won't be mad if you don't come alone?"

   He shrugs. "I was hoping to bring one or two of you along for moral support anyway, so it's fine."

   "I'll come." Chiaki offers, stepping forward. 

   Nagito's eyes widen. "Really? Thanks, Chiaki!"

   I frown. "Should we get going now?"

   Nagito glances at his watch and nods. "Yeah, we better get going."

-

   The hallways are empty and dark at night-especially when the majority of the student body is gathered in the gymnasium. Nagito walks on ahead of Chiaki and I, each step filled with determination and purpose. 

   Finally, we're going to have Nagito's match against Celestia; we've successfully kept him safe until then! I guess they really were empty threats, huh?

   "Hey. . .Do you guys hear something?" Chiaki asks suddenly, glancing around. Nagito and I both pause in our tracks listening carefully but coming up with nothing.

   "Probably just a mouse." Nagito muses before continuing on down the hall, both of us hurrying to catch up to him. 

   We walk in silence for a few moments before I hear a bit of rustling in the distance, making me freeze in my tracks. Nagito turns to me with a curious glance.

   "I hear something now." I murmur. Chiaki's eyes widen.

   "You hear it too?"

   I nod. Nagito sighs, folding his arms over his chest. "What am I listening for?" He asks.

   "Rustling." Chiaki and I reply together. Komaeda tilts his head, listening intently.

   The sound changes suddenly, changing from rustling to. . .footsteps? Wait. . .

   I whirl around suddenly and see a figure slowly approaching us. They're wearing a dark black suit, and have features such as long black hair tied back in a ponytail and piercing red eyes. 

   Izuru Kamukura. . !

   They pull something shiny out of their jacket pocket-iS THAT A GUN?! 

   I open my mouth to warn Nagito and Chiaki-but it's too late. Izuru takes aim and fires at Nagito. I do the first thing that comes to mind: I dive in front of the bullet's track.

   A sharp pain fills my knee, making me cry out as I fall to the ground.

   NAGITO POV

   I whirl around at a sudden cry of pain. On the floor is Hajime clutching a fast-bleeding knee and howling in pain. Chiaki is by his side immediately, trying to calm him down.