Daisuga!

Daichi knows Suga's been feeling down for a while now. He didn't know how to approach it. He wanted to help though. He hated seeing Suga like that.

That being said, he went to Ukai's store and bought some drinks, pocky, and a couple other snacks. He paid them went to Suga's house. He didn't tell Suga anything about it so he wasn't surprised when he knocked and he heard a surprised yelp, then shuffling towards the door then the door opening.

"D-daichi? What are you doing here?" The grey haired setter asked wiping his tears and snuggling softly with a surprised expression on his face.

Daichi smiled softly and holds up the bag with the snacks and drinks. "Movie night and cuddle?" He asks softly, making the grey haired boy smile softly and hugs him. "Sure. Come in." He steps back as Daichi walked in. "Go get the bed set up. I'll make popcorn. Okay?" He asks receiving a small nod in response as Suga goes upstairs to get the most softest blankets and pillows set up.

Daichi gets the popcorn ready then heads upstairs, setting his shoes down at the door. He brings the stuff in. "Go ahead and pick a movie. I won't mind." He smiles. "Okay!" Suga puts a movie in and sits down on the bed next to Daichi who wraps and arm around him and holds him close. "Thank you Daichi. I really needed this." Suga said softly, his voice breaking slightly. "Of course baby. I'll do anything for you. Talk to me when your ready. Don't push yourself. I love you." 

Its funny how I'm working on a daisuga oneshot on my other book but posted a fluffy one here.