𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

Crowded hallway, but only filled with the clicking of the new students shoes. Everyone stares. An informal student. Brown hair done, black ripped jeans, and a striped black and white button up. What's someone like him doing here? That was the main question going through the students heads.
Everyone watches as he walks to the Headmaster's office. He knocks on the door, and it opens up for him. Instead of the principal. He's met with Mr. Suoh, Ouran Academy Chairman. Who shakes his hand and ruffles his hair. Students staring strangely at the sight playing in front of them. But soon can no longer see, as they go into the office.
Soon after, the teen is sent to his classes. The
day was long, sitting through boring classes. He didn't talk to anyone until the first few minutes of his last class. Two hands were placed on his desk. Then he looks up to see whose hands they belonged to. Though they looked the same, it was two twins.
"What's your name?" The one on the left says.
"M-My name is Grey." He answers, trying his best to not stutter. But that obviously failed. The twin on the right leans close to his face, causing him to blush.
"You should stop by the host club." The close twin begins.
"Maybe you could join us?" The other finishes leaning close as well. Grey covers half his face with his notebook. Trying to hide in a way. The two take his notebook, and flip through. But it is in fact a sketchbook. Full of clothing designs, and sketches of figures.
"Give that back!" He exclaims trying to snatch it back. But when he reaches the twin on his right he grabs his wrist. Keeping it there until they finish looking. The other twin sets the book on the desk.
"You're pretty talented. Meet us-"The left twin starts.
"In music room 3 after school." The other finishes, and kisses his hand before they get seated.
After class ended and he gathered his supplies. He did exactly that.

Tamaki's POV:
The twins come in after the bell rings and look smug. Makes me think they've done something.
"What did you two do?" I asked them sighing. The other host turn to hear their answer as well.
"Have you seen that new kid?" Hikaru ask, and we all nod.
"My Father said he's nice, a Foster kid." I mention. Then Kaoru continues for his twin.
"He's rather cute. Would make a good host."
"We just spoke with him. He should be here soon."
"He's rather shy and a good designer." They finish together, after going back and forth. Just then, a short brunette walks in. Gripping the notebook against his chest.
"Welcome to the Host Club." We all say together. He looks at the ground.
"Hey Grey. These are our friends." The twins say, recognizing the short guy. Haruhi walks to him, and waves smiling.
"I'm Haruhi. It's nice to meet you." She says sweetly. Grey looks at her confused.
"How are you in this club? This is only boys." Grey questions. How'd he know Haruhi is a girl? No one really knew before.
"They made an exception." She explains and he nods. I see Kyoya push his glasses up, and approach Grey.
"Hello Grey. You must be the designer moving in with my family?" He says, Grey nodding in response. "It's nice to meet you. You'll be coming home with me today." Grey once again only nods.
"I'm Tamaki Suoh. The leader of this club. That's Honey, and Mori-senpai." I introduce us. He nods again. Why is this kid so quiet?
"Do you like stuffed animals?" Honey ask him.
"Yes. Very much." We all realized.
"You're like Haruhi." I say to him. His eyebrows furrow.
"No I'm not..." He says shakily. I don't understand why he-. Well, she. Won't admit it? Everyone's quiet for a few seconds.
"Senpai stop." Haruhi says.
"She doesn't have to hide it." I say confused.
"That's not it. He might not want to share anything. He doesn't exactly know us." Kyoya says. Seems like they know something I don't? What's going on?
"But he is a she-" I get cut short by Haruhi.
"Stop calling him a her!" She yells at me. Everyone goes quiet. What did I do?
"I was born a girl, yes. But I'm trans. I got a surgery, so I'm a guy." Grey explains. My face goes pale, as I realize what I did wrong.
"I was trying to explain this to you. My Father told me. How about you and Mori-senpai go eat some cake?" He suggest to Grey, who nods walking off with him.

Grey's POV:
I stare at my cake poking it with my fork. As Honey and Mori-Senpai talk. Well..more like Honey chats with girls, and ask for Mori's opinion. But he only nods or grunts in response.
Too lost in thought. I barely noticed the arm the goes around my waist. I look up to see the twins sitting beside me. Hikaru, as I finally learned their names, takes the fork from my hand. He takes a piece of the cake and brings it to my face. As I won't open my mouth, he gets icing on my face.
"Open up." They both say. The girls stare blushing slightly. I open my mouth, taking the cake. It was really delicious. I should expect that, since every cake here is worth a million bucks.
"No leaving until you finish." Kaoru tells me. I go to wipe the frosting from my face with my sleeve. But I get my wrist caught by someone. Mori.
"Don't use your sleeve to clean yourself." He says in his low voice. He moves my arm, wipes the frosting from my face, and licks it from his finger. I blush as I hear the girls squealing over 'how cute it was.'
Thinking I could get away. I was wrongly mistaken. When two hands on each of my thighs pushed me back down.
"I thought my twin told you already-"
"You don't leave until you finish." Kaoru finishes.
"You clearly don't eat very much." They both say. I sat there eating for the rest of club time. Trying to stop them from feeding me. I was cleaning my face, then looked up to see Kyoya.
"Grab your bag. We're leaving." He instructs. I completely forgot I was leaving with him. I nod and grab my bag, putting my notebook inside of it. Throwing the one strap bag over my head and on my shoulder. I catch up with Kyoya as he heads out the door. I see him chuckle a bit.
  The ride was quiet until he finally spoke up.
  "Do you like Ouran?" He ask me, I nod smiling. He didn't seem to like my answer and frowns at me. He looks straight ahead again. I must've messed up.
  "I expect you to use your words." He continues, "So do my brothers and father. They think it's disrespectful if you don't."
  "Okay, I'll remember that." I answer. I look up and see him smile slightly. I wonder how he looks without his glasses? Without realizing I was staring, he waved his hand in front of my face.
"What are you thinking about?" He ask me. I blush as I stop my gazing.
"Just what you look like without your glasses." I answer, he smirks.
"You'll see soon." He turns away, staring out the window. The rest of the ride was quiet.