ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕖

•○•

After four years of detrimental and excruciating torture that most people call high school, it was finally time for the graduating class of that year to put on their gear and save the world.

Johnathan Craine, or better known as Morgernstern, was among the class of 300 heroes to graduate that year. His power was uniform weaponism. Which basically meant that in heat of battle he could change his gear from one set to another and his weapon would also transform with that.

He was a 3rd generation hero and his father could not have been more prouder then when he was in that moment.

Among the others was a woman by the name of Elizabeth Garrett, her hero name was Venus, she was a elemental and a 3rd generation as well.

Once graduation was over they all went back to their homes before they were called on for business.

Johnathan had been called by the mayor and had hurried downtown where a giant robot was charging. Just as he was about to attack, he noticed a bunch of vines binding the robots feet together, causing it to fall over.

In that moment, Johnatjan had never seen someone more beautiful then that woman. Her locks were a flaming red and she had a green unitard on with red gloves and leather boots to accompany her attire.

He was mesmerized to say the least. Once the battle was over Johnathan knew he had to get to know her.

5 years later Venus and Morgenstern were battling villians together and taking names. They were all the rage until The Commander and Jetstream had graduated. They weren't as upset as most people thought they would be, because just a month after Elizabeth had found out that she was with child.

Once the news spread, it was like wild fire, everyone was sending gifts and clothi mb g for the baby even though nobody knew what the gender was yet. Elizabeth hoped it would be a girl so that she could grow up showing her how to do girly things.

Elizabeth always thought that Johnathan hoped for a boy, but he knew that nothing could compare more then to a little princess with her daddy wrapped around her finger.

Nine months later and a healthy little girl was born into the world of superheros. She was born at just 6lbs and 3 oz. A very small baby, but her father and mother knew she would make a big impact on the world.

Together they raised their darling little girl in a small cottage just outside the inner city. Her mother had the place looking very beautiful and earthy once they came home, their darling little princess was alive and full of energy.

What they didnt expect was for their little girl to reach her hand up to grab her daddys beard, sending electrical shocks throughout his body. Not enough to hurt him, but enough to give him a little help.

As Esme grew up, so did her powers, she was more powerful then her parents came to realize. She took after her mom in being an elemental, but also a bit of her father came out too. With whatever power she was using she could create a weapon just as powrful with whatever it was. Whether it be from water, ice, fire, or her favorite electricty.

Another talent that she got wasn't a superhero one at all, rather it was just a gift of pure talent. Esme was natural gifted singer and could sing a melody so sweet the birds would join her.

Everything took a turn for the worse when Esme turned 8 years old. Her father was beginning to come home more and more power thirsty, his eyes didn't shine like they use too. He began to use his powers for evil, a sight Esme never thought possible.

One day Esme heard her mother crying in the garden, the flowers wilted as they had an emotional tie with Elizabeth. Esme comforted her mother as best as she could as she heard the radio that her mother brought outside.

Morgenstern had been arrested and taken to a high maximum security superhero prison. He had been arrested by The Commander and Jetstream. Esme wasn't happy about this in the slightest, but she was also not upset.

Her father deserved to rot in that prison since he decided to use his gift for evil instead of protecting the world. One thing Esme knew for sure, was that she was never going to be like her father.

Several years past since her father was arrested. It was finally time for her to go off to high school and her mother just couldn't wait. Elizabeth told her daughter how mean people could be, but she also told Esme that some people will also be extremely nice as well.

Esme didn't care about that fact that most people would associate her with her father, she just couldn't wait to prove them wrong. Show them that she wasn't anything like her dad except for her powers.

Esme was a bit nervous though, she had never been in actual school. Her mother homeschooled her from the time she was a young bean to now. It was definitely going to be an extreme change, but Esme knew that this was just another step in becoming a young superhero.

So as Esme laid her head down to fall asleep, she prayed that the next year would be smooth sailing. That she would make a bunch of friends and be seen for who she truly was.

Esmerelda Craine. Superhero.