𝟘𝟛.

•○•

Since Esme was late to class, she was the last person to be placed. With each step she took towards the stage, she began to think of what she was going to show off. Most likely her electrokinesis, since it was the first trait she had ever shown off when she was little.

She stopped right beside Coach Boomer with a small smile of her face and little ringlets of baby hairs dropping infront of her face. Her classmates looked up at her with fear and some with admiration.

"Power up Craine." Boomer said with animosity dripping from his voice. You could tell he just wanted to get this over and done with.

Esme nodded softly as her eyes turned white as snow, her hands outstretched to her sides while electricty began to pour out from her palms from being dragged through her body from the gym floor.

Soon she wielded a sword made out of electricty, throwing it at one of the dummies as it lit a flame after electrocuting whatever it could.

Everyone in her class began to clap while astonished and amazed. Even Sonic Boom was amazed at what the young 14 year old girl could make up.

"Electrokinesis. Hero." Esme clapped up and down joyously as she squealed. Giving Coach Boomer a death graipping hug before releasing and running down the steps.

School was almost over and so the heroes and sidekicks were to return home. Grabbing her back pack she made her way out into the courtyard where she found her bus and bus driver, Ron Wilson.

"How was power placement today?" Ron asked as the many students began to fill the seats. Some dreading going home and telling their parents how they got placed into the 'hero support' classes.

The other ecstatic to be going home as a self proclaimed hero. Esme, well she was just glad that she got to show everyone that even a villains child could be a hero.

"It was good Ron! I got Hero!" Eame exclaimed before walking back onto the bus, seeing the bus seats all taken like this morning.

Esme rolled her eyes and groaned as she searched for a bus seat to sit in, like this morning though most of her classmates either got up to move to another seat or were already use to the max. As she made her way further back though, she happened to notice a seat that was preoccupied by one person.

She slowly slunk back and sat down next to the only person she had kind of spoke to during the school day today.

"Hey." She spoke softly as she turned her head to look over at him.

Warren just raised his eyebrow and tried to push himself up against the window as much as he could. Although he put such a gap between them, Esmerelda coulen't help but feel a seemingly comforted warmth that rose from the body of Warren Peace.

Esme now realized that it was from his pyrokinetic abilities. She didn't mind it though, it was a comforting warmth that rushed over her naturally cold skin.

As the bus began to take off, she slowly sunk back against the back rest and waited for her stop to come. Looking around softly before her eyes landed on her bag. Her legs crossed over one another as she slowly and softly bobbed her leg.

"Hey." Esme heard a small voice say beside her.

To her surprise she saw a girl around her age with her hair slicked back into two french braids. She was wearing a bunch of browns and beiges.