6.

Justin's POV

I don't know how I am still functioning properly. Today has been amazing. Even getting the shit beat out of me was amazing. I wouldn't have had Emma rescue me. Wait, that made me sound like the damsel in distress. She's supposed to be the distressed one, and I'm supposed to be the prince charming to rescue her! At least thats how I have always pictured it. Don't worry, my days of being prince charming will come, I knew it from the second our hands touched and I felt a spark. There no doubt is going to be a future for me and Emma. And it will start once I get the confidence to actually ask her out, so maybe like, never. I can't even put words together to describe how she makes me feel. And today, she proved to me that she is different, in a very good way. Which only made my love for her grow.

"Justin, are you gonna draw anything?" she asked looking at the blank sheet of paper in front of me.

"uhmm, yeah, I just don't know how to draw really. It's not my strongest subject." I explained.

I looked over at her drawing and I was mesmerized. It looked exactly like the landscape that I stare at in math class out the window. Leaves falling from the trees, the ground covered in orange and red and yellow leaves. What she had in front of her was pure perfection. She's good at math and she's an artist. Could this girl get any more amazing?

"Emma, that drawing is a-amazing. How come your stuff is never hung out in the halls?" I asked curiously.

"Thanks, but it's not that great. I don't like my stuff to be in the halls. It's not like people wold notice it, they only notice me and the volleyball star and captain, not the artist." she said with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"well, if it means anything, I think your art is beautiful" just like you. I kept the last part to myself. She looked at me and smiled.

"that means a lot to me. Thank you Justin" she said and leaned over and kissed my cheek. I automatically blushed and she giggled. I looked at her and noticed she was blushing too. Awh, I make her blush! Nice going Bieber, things are looking up!

"Oh shit!" Emma said taking me away from my thoughts.

"What?" I asked.

"I completely forgot I have a volleyball game tonight after school." she said. Great, she's canceling on me when we are supposed to be working on the math. I knew this day was too good to be true.

"oh, it's okay, we can work on the math packet another time, no worr-" I said until she interrupted me,

"no!" she almost yelled, "you can still come over after school, my game isn't until seven, so we can still get some of our packet done." she said. Relief came over me and happiness filled my body.

"what, think I was going to ditch you Bieber?" she said with a questioning smirk.

"no I didn't" I lied. She just laughed.

"well, I'm going to pretend that you did not just lie to me." damn it she can see right through me. "and I was kinda hoping you would come to my game with me and watch?" she asked while twisting her pencil around staring at the paper in front of her.

I got nervous and the tingly feeling in my stomach. Emma Brooks asked me to come to her house, she asked me to come to her game and watch her play. I don't know much about volleyball, but I do know that they wear those short spandex. Come on, Im still a hormonal teenage boy, every guy knows that that is why volleyball is the best sport that guts like to watch. What the hell could possibly make me say no to seeing Emma in spandex for a whole two hours?