31.

Emma's POV

"Are you almost ready?!" I yelled through out my house to my mom, chloe and , Amber.

"Almost!" I heard from all three. I sat down on the couch waiting for them. They finally came down, I grabbed my purse and wallet,

"Alright let's go! We're meeting Pattie at her house and she's going to drive since her car is bigger than ours." I explained. They all nodded and we made our way to the car.

We pulled up in front of Justin and Pattie's house and walked up to the door. Pattie opened it and had a huge smile on her face,

"Hi sweetie!" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi pattie! Oh, this is my sister Chloe, my best friend Amber, and my wonderful mother Lisa." I said as she shook all three of their hands.

"It's so nice to meet you, your son is a doll" my mom said to Pattie.

"It's nice to meet you too! Thank you, your daughter is wonderful, Justin's lucky to have her." she said to my mother. My mom smiled at me.

"Emma!" I heard a little girls voice from behind me. I turned around and there was Jazzy, running towards me.

"Hi baby doll!" I said picking her up.

"Where are you all going?" she asked looking at us all.

"To get pretty dresses for prom!" I said all excited.

"Oh! I wanna come!" she said clapping her hands together.

"Jazzy, your staying here with Justin, you need to keep him in line for me." Pattie said tickling Jazzy.

"Justin's here?" I asked.

"Yeah he should be getting out of the shower right about now." Pattie said. I put Jazzy down and told everyone I would be right back. I ran up the stairs and tip toed down the hall to his room. His door was open, so I peeked around the corner. He was only wrapped in a towel. I think my whole body just shut down and exploded.

"Oh dear lord" I said quietly. But he heard and turned around very quickly.

"Dammit Emma! You scared the shit out of me!" he yelled. I just laughed,

"I uhmm sorry?" I said walking towards him.

"What are you doing here?" he asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm going shopping with your mom remember?" I said.

"Oh right. Well I don't want to keep you guys waiting." he said, starting to let go of my waist.

"No! They can wait a few minutes" I said smiling and cupped his face giving him a passionate kiss. One of his hands rested on my hip and the other was tangled in my hair. I traced his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly gave me. I moved my hands to his hair, which was still wet from his shower, and gave it a light tug. I walked forward, pushing him towards his bed until his legs hit it and he sat down, pulling me down so that I was straddling him. He had both hands on my waist now, our tongues still dancing together in perfect sync. I pulled away and put my forehead on his, breathing heavily,

"God I want you" he breathed out. I smiled and noticed the bulge under his towel.

"I know" I said giving him a quick kiss and getting up.

"Hey wait! Your just going to leave me like this!" he said pointing down to his hard on. Ha, oh justin.

"I know, but I have to. The hand or a cold shower is going to have to replace me for tonight babe." I said patting his chest. He sighed and pulled me in for a hug.