18.

Emma's POV

I walked downstairs to go see Justin and Andrew. I didn't hear any talking or anything. I looked out the kitchen window to see the two of them playing basketball in my backyard. Justin changed into jeans, a some what tight white shirt that made it so that you could see the muscles of his arms and abs, and he had rolled up the sleeves. He as always had his glasses on and his hair was ruffled up. He looked very, very nice. I watched them play for another minute or two. Justin is really good at basketball. I mean like reallllllly good. I wonder why he never tried out for the school's team. I heard Amber come down the stairs, we made our way to the backyard to tell the boys we were ready. I walked out and Justin frozen, not even blocking Andrew as he tried to make a shot. I blushed,

"Are you guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah" Andrew said walking towards us.

"Uhmm, y-yeah" Justin finally said, stuttering, keeping his eyes directly on me as he walked towards me. He came up and I smiled and hugged him.

"You look absolutely beautiful." he whispered into my ear, making my face heat up.

"Thank you, you look very handsome too." I said looking into his eyes. I got on my tippy toes and gave his a quick kiss before walking back towards the house.

"Who's driving?" I asked, well more like yelled.

"I will" Andrew said. We all walked out to his car, justin and I in the backseat. I hopped in after Justin had opened my door of course and slid all the way over and he followed right behind me.

"Where are we going?" I asked leaning my head on Justin's shoulder pouting, knowing they won't tell us.

"It's a surprise." Justin announced.

"Fineeeeeee." I whined. Justin just laughed and kissed the top of my head. For the rest of the ride we just listened to music, having a few occasional random dance break outs. I even played patty cake with Justin since I can't sit still for more than five minutes.

The car slowed down and I looked out the window. There were people everywhere walking around. I turned my head and saw that we were indeed at a haunted house. Oh. Hell. No. Andrew knows how scared I get at these things!

"Andrew you are not making me go in there" I heard Amber say, she hates these as much as I do. Well I don't hate them, I like being scared.

"Yes you are, even if I have to drag you!" Andrew joked. I looked at Justin who looked like he was going to laugh. He took my hand and whispered in my ear that it's okay and he will protect me. I just nodded with an expressionless face.

We got out of the car and made our way to the line to get in. As we neared the ticket booth I took out my Coach clutch until it was snatched out of my hand.

"This is staying in my pocket, your not paying for anything when your out with me." Justin said stuffing my Coach clutch into his back pocket.

"But Justin-" I whined until he cut in,

"No 'but justin's', you better get use to this." he said sternly.

"Oh fine" I said in a childish tone. I leaned up and kissed him on his cheek saying a quite thank you. We got our tickets and were now waiting in line to go into the haunted house. I love halloween, but these places just scare the shit out of me.

Justin's POV

Ha, the plan is already working, Emma hans't left my side this whole time and we're not even in the house yet. I looked over at Andrew who had Amber holding onto his arm for dear life. He looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I just nodded my head back smirking.