45

Justin's POV

It was now December 23, two days until Christmas. Everyone was here. Amber and her parents, Emma's parents and Chloe, my mom and Jazzy, Andrew and his parents. Emma got moved into a much bigger room. It has a huge window that you could see the snow covered trees and a frozen little pond. A flat screen TV hung from the wall across from Emma's bed which Mr.Brooks and I would watch a lot of sports on.

"Justin! Help us decorate the room!" Amber said as she crutched her way into the room, and Chloe and Andrew walked into the room. Amber was doing better, her stitches in her head were taken out and she had a scar left, her leg was still in a cast however. Everyone at school had signed it and Andrew and I played a game of tick-tack-toe on it while she was sleeping yesterday. Yeah she wasn't too happy about that. We found it hilarious though.

"What do you need help with?" I asked Amber as I stood up from my chair.

"We want to put christmas lights around the room." they said.

"How exactly are you going to do that?" I asked putting my hands in my pocket.

"We don't know, that's why we need your help." Chloe said. I took the lights and hug them on the wall, holding them to the wall with a thumb tack. When we were done with them they were along the walls and actually looked nice. The hospital staff puts a tiny fake Christmas tree in the corner of each patients room. There are presents all around the tree we have in Emma's room. There were ornaments hanging from the windows as well. We made Christmas cards the other day in the Cafeteria, by we I mean Andrew, Chloe, Amber and I and Jazzy too. I had done all of my finals for school and passed them all which wasn't that hard.

"Hi Bieber!" I heard Jazzy say as she and my mother walked into the room.

"Hi Baby girl!" I said picking her up. She doesn't quite understand what's going on with Emma. She thinks that Emma is 'hibernating' for the winter just like bears do. Which I find adorable.

"Bieber, when will Emma wake up?" she asked looking at Emma.

"Well, she is supposed to wake up within the next week or two now, so not until after New Years." I frowned. The doctor told us earlier that she might take a little longer to wake up than we expected. She's been out for almost three weeks. Time has gone by so slow in my eyes.

"That's a long time." Jazzy whispered. I just nodded.

"I know, but January 5th will be here before you know it!" I said tapping my finger on her nose making her laugh.

"I miss her." Jazzy said laying her head on my shoulder as I held her.

"Me too baby girl, me too." I said kissing her head. Everyone went back to the hotel except for Amber and Andrew, they stayed here with me.

"Emma's gonna be so pissed when she wakes up" Andrew said smiling and shaking his head.

"Why?" I chuckled.

"She gonna miss Christmas and New Years. Christmas and New Years are the two holidays that when all of our families get together, they let us kids have glasses of wine and champagne and we tend to take it overboard. It's Emma's favorite holiday." he said laughing, Amber laughed as well.

"Yeah last year after Christmas dinner she went to the couch and passed out for the rest of the night." she said laughing, I giggled.

"She's crazy" I said looking at her.

"When does second semester start?" I asked.

"January 8th I think. We all have to leave here on the 4th though." Amber said frowning.

"Oh." is all I said back. I'm not going back until she wakes up. And the school knows that which is helpful.

"You have to call us as soon as she wakes up." Andrew said.

"I will don't worry." I smiled.

----

It is now December 25th, Christmas day. We all opened our presents and we left Emma's for her to open when she wakes up. I got clothing from my relatives as always and a really nice Rolex watch from Emma's parents. Emma still hasn't done anything in terms of moving or anything.

We all exchanged thank you's for the presents and everyone said Merry Christmas to Emma and gave her a kiss on the head before they went back to the hotel to sleep. I have become use to the two chairs I had moved together to make somewhat of a bed next to Emma's.

I stood next to her bed and leaned down and kissed her head lightly,

"Merry Christmas Darling. I love you" I said kissing her head once more before going to sleep.

---

December 31st, New Years Eve. We were all in Emma's room watching the ball drop in New York. Emma had told me before everything happened that she wanted her and I to go to New York and see all of this for New Years and have the perfect first kiss of 2012.

It was 11:59pm. One minute until 2011 is over. We all had our hats that said 2012 on and were watching the TV screen,

"10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1!" everyone counted down.

"Happy New Year!" we all yelled. Emma's parents shared a kiss, Andrew and Amber shared a kiss, my mom gave Jazzy a kiss on the cheek and Chloe got one from her parents. I walked over to Emma's bed and leaned down and very lightly kissed her head,

"Happy New Years baby, I love you so much. I need you. Come back to me soon." I said kissing her head lightly again, trying not to cry. I had cried every night since she has been in her coma. I've tried everything to help her wake up sooner. Nothing has worked though.

Everyone had left and went back to the hotel, and as usual, I stayed and held her hand. It was about 2 in the morning now,

"I promise next year I'll take you to times square to see the ball drop darling." I said kissing her hand.

"I need you to wake up. I need you here." I said, my eyes filling with tears.