25.

Emma's POV

It's been about two weeks since halloween, meaning Justin and I have been together for a month. Things have been going great. Tonight he is meeting my parents, which I'm kinda nervous about, him? Not so much. He seems more...excited. Hey, that's fine with me, I don't have to deal with a nervous wreck.

It's Sunday, which means college basketball is on, which then means my father will not pull his eyes away from that damn flat screen the whole day. I made him promise to put at least an hour aside for when Justin comes over. I told Justin to come over around 12, and it is now 11:30. I decided to wear some Miss Me skinny jeans and my grey Notre Dame sweatshirt. Notre Dame plays today, and according to my dad, 'I have to show team spirt at ALL times on game days', if you can't tell, my dad is a huge fighting irish fan, and he played basketball there when he was in college, hence why he want's me to go there.

"Dad Justin's going to be here in half an hour! Can you PLEASE pull yourself away from that screen!" I asked.

"Yeah sure thing sweetie, whatever you want, my wallet is on the table." oh lord. Stupid, stupid man. He didn't even look away from the screen!

"Daddy! Listen! Please oh please just behave and don't embarrass me in front of my boyfriend? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee?" I whined now standing in front of the TV blocking his view. The doorbell rang, meaning Justin was here.

"Pause the game dad, that's why we got TiVo. I ran to the door and slid on the wood floor with my socks and opened the door, that right there was skill, pure skill.

"Hi handsome" I said smoothly, making Justin laugh. He was wearing a Notre Dame hoodie too, I mean I know he likes that school and that he loves to watch basketball, but now we look like one of those stupid matching couples who wear the same damn thing. Hey, at least we know my dad will love it.

"Hi pretty girl," he said giving me a hug. I grabbed his hand and we walked into my kitchen.

"Mom? Dad?" I said and they turned around.

"This is Justin, Justin, this is my mom and dad." I said smiling.

"Hi Mrs.Brooks," Justin said shaking my moms hand,

"Hi Mr.Brooks," he said now shaking my dads hand.

"Hi sweetie, we've heard so much about you!" my mom gushed making me groan, I whispered in Justin's ear, "My mom calls everyone sweetie, just so you know." he looked down at me and smiled.

"Notre Dame fan?" my dad asked, motioning towards Justin's hoodie. Nope Justin, don't say it, don't even get him started, you don't kno-

"Yeah it's my dream school. I was watching the game before I came over here." Justin said to my dad. Oh Justin, you've done it now, no turning back. Here come's the non-stop talk about ND. God help me.

"Were you now!" my dad said smiling. Well I guess thats a good sign.

"Yeah I'm a big fan of their basketball team." justin said smiling.

"I can tell you right now, we are going to get along just fine" my dad said patting Justin on the shoulder. Well! This is going better than I thought!

"And I even see you have your spirit wear on" my dad said.

"As always on game day." Justin said. Oh Justin, now my father will take you away from me, you have no idea what you have done.

"I was actually watching the game in the other room, until someone decided to stand in front of it and whine like a child" he said looking over at me with a goofy look, I groaned and Justin giggled.