46.

Justin's POV

It was now January 6th. Emma was supposed to wake up yesterday according to the doctor. Everyone had gone back to Massachusetts, except for Emma's parents and Chloe and I. The three of them were out getting some food and going to the mall to get Emma a present for when she wakes up.

"You were supposed to wake up yesterday you know, your very stubborn" I joked, sitting back in my chair and holding her hand.

"Hey, look! Tom Brady is here babe!" I said trying different things to wake her up. But that didn't work.

"I'm gonna take my shirt off in 5..4..3..2..1.." I said just because she said she likes when I don't have a shirt on. Nothing,

"I am appalled! I would think that taking my shirt off would have some effect on you, maybe they aren't good enough for your liking anymore." I joked, trying to sound offended.

"Guess what I did yesterday, I was running up the stairs in the hotel since the elevator was broken, and I fell. Straight up fell UP the stairs. Come on, I know you want to make fun of me for it. Not just anyone can fall UP the stairs." I chuckled. Nothing.

"Let's see what's on TV shall we?" I asked grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. I flipped though the channels and nothing was on,

"Oh look! Mulan is on! I know you like Disney and Mickey Mouse!" I said pointing at the TV getting all excited. It was the part in the movie where they are fighting Atilla the Hun and singing the famous song which I know, sadly,

"Let's get down to business! To defeat, the Huns. Did they send me daughters! When I asked, for sons!" I sang, throwing my hand in the air actually getting into the song.

"Your a fucking idiot." I heard come from next to me.

"Hey thats not very ni-" I stopped myself. My heart stopped and I turned to Emma. Her eyes were slightly open and she squeezed my hand very slightly. She smiled a little and I jumped from my seat,

"Oh my god your awake!" I said and kissed her head lightly.

"Obviously." she giggled. I just smiled and kissed her hand lightly again.

"Now did I interrupt your attempt to defeat the Huns?" she asked giggling. I blushed and looked down,

"Yeah about that..." I trailed off. She chuckled again. She pointed to the water bottle that was on the rolley thing next to her bed and I quickly gave her some.

"Thanks." she said. Her voice was all raspy and she sounded like she was going to loose it since it was barely there,

"Now are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna give me a proper kiss." she said. I smiled and leaned down and lightly cupped her cheek. She lifted her other hand and placed it on mine and I kissed her lips ever so softly. Sparks flew instantly. I have waited a month for this to happen, to feel her lips on my lips once again, to see her beautiful blue eyes stare back into mine again, to feel her touch, hear her laugh, all of it.

"I've missed you" I whispered, still inches away from her face. She smiled and kissed me again.

"I've missed you too" she said. I pulled away and took out my phone and called her dad to tell him she was awake. I texted my mom, andrew, and amber that she was awake now.

"Now I'm gonna be pissed if Tom Brady isn't actually here Justin Drew Bieber." she said jokingly. I just chuckled and shook my head,

"Sorry baby" I giggled. I guess she could hear everything the whole time she was in her coma. I heard the door open,